Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 107 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    I came home to a sqisshie from Oatw13 today, she sent me the prettiest blocks, Yes 2 of them. Thank You so much I love them.
    Hi, letsquilt - those blocks are so pretty but I wonder if they are from your other swap group instead of this one? ( Just didn't want the other group to miss out on these great pictures :-) We enjoyed seeing them! ).
    Thanks.

oops,Those blocks were from the boom 3 swap,
    Kwiltkrazy you are going to have an awsume quilt I love r/w/black.
    Wilhelmina your blocks are gorgeous!!!
    Everyones blocks are so pretty.

Blog Entries
    Love this block
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone
    What a fantastic block I received from Lab fairy today! Such cute bee fabric matched with wonderful bright fabric. I love it. She also sent me some extra of the bee fabric. Thank you so much. You did a great job!

Lindyline your blocks are on the way :!: :!: :!:

Thanks for being such an awesome partner for my first quilting bee swap. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone
    What a fantastic block I received from Lab fairy today! Such cute bee fabric matched with wonderful bright fabric. I love it. She also sent me some extra of the bee fabric. Thank you so much. You did a great job!
    What a sweet block from labfairy! The print is so cute and the colors are gorgeous.
    Can you tell us the name of that block pattern?
    Thanks!
    I used a pattern from Quilter's Cache called of all things: "No Name Block #2". I think it should have a name because it is really pretty.

Lookie lookie at the beautiful blocks I received from my extra October swap partner, Quilting Nonni. The picture doesn't do the colors justice - beautiful golds, greens and purple/lavenders just pop out at you. Thank you so much, I truly love them both! They are just gorgeous. My batik quilt is going to be stupendous, thanks to all my wonderful swap partners!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    Lookie lookie at the beautiful blocks I received from my extra October swap partner, Quilting Nonni. The picture doesn't do the colors justice - beautiful golds, greens and purple/lavenders just pop out at you. Thank you so much, I truly love them both! They are just gorgeous. My batik quilt is going to be stupendous, thanks to all my wonderful swap partners!
    Judy,
    Your new blocks are fantastic!! :D How many blocks have you received for the month of October? :D I get so excited seeing all of the lovelies that you have been getting in the mail. Your quilt is going to be so awesome!! Thank you for sharing with all of us.
    :D :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEW MEMBERS THAT ARE JOINING THIS BLOCK SWAP!! :D EVERYONE IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN & I KNOW THAT YOU WILL TOO. WELCOME ONE & ALL!!
    :D :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    Your welcome Shirley anytime
    Thanks for being a great cheerleader :lol: :thumbup:
    and astonishing block maker.
    You are making me blush :oops: 8-)

Here are the two beautiful blocks I received from Bibliostone. I wish my photography did them justice.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 107 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast