Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1076 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1075 1076 1077 1086 1126 1176 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Received my blocks from Materialgrl. Great deep saturated batiks. They will look great in my quilt! Thank you

Blog Entries
    I just joined this swap and I have a question? I thought the swap was for 1 block a month. I see a lot of 2 blocks posted. Is this something you work out with your partner, or do you have more than 1 partner?
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Blog Entries
    Actually, it can be either. Often partners will agree to do two blocks, but sometimes a member will do an extra swap that they arrange themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    I just joined this swap and I have a question? I thought the swap was for 1 block a month. I see a lot of 2 blocks posted. Is this something you work out with your partner, or do you have more than 1 partner?
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Received my block from my partner, Hobbykat1955 on Monday, but it's been one of those weeks, so just now getting it posted.

Name:  IMG_3079.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  1.44 MB
    Alicia
    Homeschool Mom, Quilter, Crafter, Blogger

Sewing mends the soul....

Love the dragonflies, especially the middle one. I also received my block(s) yesterday, they are just great, I love them. Thanks a bunch Terry, aka abdconsultant. I love roses and CATS...thanks for the extras too.. I really enjoy this swap.

Jean

Name:  Sept. Bee from abdconsultant (Terry).jpg
Views: 184
Size:  293.7 KBName:  Sept. Bee from abdconsultant-Terry.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  229.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Some very pretty blocks.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I already received my September blocks from my partner, ljdugas. She even sent me two, which I love. And then I got a brilliant idea! My theme is Christmas in bright holiday colors, but I have received some absolutely gorgeous blocks with red and blacks. The black is just so elegant, and I already have another block from an earlier swap with the same exact black and gold swirl pattern, so I have decided to purchase some Christmas fat quarters based on black and make an elegant holiday quilt to complement the bright cheerful more kid-friendly quilt. 2 for the price of 1!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Received this great block from my partner JoyceRowell. It will be great in my yellow and gray theme. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love these blocks! What an elegant quilt you will have.

best,
    d

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet1265 View Post
    I already received my September blocks from my partner, ljdugas. She even sent me two, which I love. And then I got a brilliant idea! My theme is Christmas in bright holiday colors, but I have received some absolutely gorgeous blocks with red and blacks. The black is just so elegant, and I already have another block from an earlier swap with the same exact black and gold swirl pattern, so I have decided to purchase some Christmas fat quarters based on black and make an elegant holiday quilt to complement the bright cheerful more kid-friendly quilt. 2 for the price of 1!
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Just got back from unexpected extended stay in Houston with kids (and without computer). My "halfzheimers" has kicked in and I can't remember where the Sept partners are listed. If you have me, could you please let me know?