Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1095 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 95 595 995 1045 1085 1094 1095 1096 1105 1145 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

I'm so glad I found this thread I think I was posting in the wrong place. Hello everyone so glad to be a part of this group. I sent my first swap block out in October and can't wait for Novembers swap. I didn't take a photo of it so I hope my partner will post it. There are some lovely blocks I'm hoping to get to try all sorts of new ones.
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Robert - Received my snowmen today! As usual, absolutely beautiful! Thanks again for doing them for me!
    Alicia
    Homeschool Mom, Quilter, Crafter, Blogger

Sewing mends the soul....

New partner for nov.. Colleen Zchaos please let me know what your theme is.. Thanks...

Received my gorgeous block from arounds70. She posted a pic on #10926. It is much nicer in person. Thanks very much. It is perfect. I loved swapping with you. On to November.

I have been worrying about Dottie also. Emailed her from work but haven't heard back yet Sure hope she is ok

Terriamn

Blog Entries
    I heard from Dot and she is ok and so is Lynnie. There were lots of trees down by Dot and Lynnie is recovering from her knee surgery and her place is not damaged. As far as I can tell from whom I know of over there, Krystina of the DQ swap lost everything. Sad.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Robert, I received the directions. Thank you so much You truely have a kind heart. If they come out OK, one will be on it's way to you!

Message from Roberto Fabuloso:

... back in the hospital!! I can't get on board in the hospital: Yes back in and probably 5 or 6 days. My heart went into V-cat ( pumping at super speed and blood not getting out of chamber. So they are doing a angiogram, with contrast dye ukp the artery in the groin to put wires in the values and chambers. If they find a block they will use the angiplasty to put in a stint if they do.

I do have a quilt for Krystyna. I will ask Cathy to pull it out of the space bag of quilts.

I'm better but they want to do this before I can go home.
    Love you
    Also, please say that for those that I am doing prjects for they will get done as soon as I get home. Beth you BC blocks are almost done 2 to go and I more table runner for my Aunt and I will ship them off to you.
    tam-Moo the santas for your friend have all the santa robes are ready and soon as her backgounrd fabric gets here will get them done, And Jean I have 3 more hummers to go for you, and Nelco I have you New Mexico flag in the memory and ready to go as soon as I get home.
    Dotty in NYC

As Robert mentioned, I am collecting quilts for Krystyna and her community in Long Beach, Long Island, NY.
    She lost her home. There is no power, shortage of clean water and gas. I have a beautiful quilt I made from Boom 6 that I can part with. And some UFOs I can quickly finish. I hope to drive out there (30 miles from NYC) as soon as things settle down. Yes, there is another storm coming Wednesday!
    Dotty in NYC

Hi all,
    Newbee3 and I are November swap partners. I posted a photo of the blocks I made for her over in the Community_Groups album.

She wanted any block in fall colors.

Thanks for looking.
    best,
    d
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap