Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1115 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 115 615 1015 1065 1105 1114 1115 1116 1125 1165 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

I'm assuming here...or create an album under the group post...I tried that once and it just seemed to disappear...

Blog Entries
    I think more people in this swap see them if you post them here. I seldom go to the album area.
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Blog Entries
    HobbyKat, I post my photos here. But, I also post them in the group photo album Here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...k-swap-g4.html I really like seeing the photos in the albums. It saves me time from flipping through the pages. (I try to research what my partners have already received. If I have time. So that I'm not sending them a pattern they've already gotten.) But, really, even if the pattern is the same, the block would be different as far as fabrics, block patterns and technique. Do whatever is best for you.

If the blocks are not showing up here, you may need to re-size the photo. They cannot be bigger then 460 x 640 I believe. I do not know how to re-size photos on my computer. But, I have set the settings on my free photobucket account to automatically re-size my photos to 360 x 640. And I add my photos here from photobucket.

Here's a link to the QB help center. There are several tutorials on uploading photos. http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/ .

If this doesn't help you. Sorry.
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Blog Entries
    Annaquilts, I love your sea turtles. I think this will be my next theme. I have a very special fondness for sea turtles. (I grew up and spent most of my life in Florida.) Sea turtles are most special to us Floridians.

Blog Entries
    Robert here are your swap blocks and a will be sending them and a few suprises in the package, there are 3 blocks, autum colors, looking forward to more swaps with you, anytime, if u want check out funky farm group and i posted my 6 there, tonight, that is gonna be cool, still have a few more to do of others, andmy kansas blocks is still kinda in the thinking mode and as i want to do a really good job, and make it look life like, trying to find a field of wheat with a windmill in the distance, even an old one, have not found, also included is the best helper i have in teh kitchen, she is great
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Blog Entries
    i love the coral adn clown fish and underwater and dolphins and the mannaties i like them love teh underwater, fom on top, not like to go underwater, a fear i have , like clostorphobia, but its the breathing thing, so will enjoy in fabric and on tv adn in pictures fand one day i want a salt aquaium again and i want a clown fish

pictures turtle and owl blocks

My theme is turtle blocks and my alternative theme is owls. Here are the blocks I have collected sofar. They are all wonderful. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Anna Quilts

annaquilts, those are cute. I have sent a pm to maidenmaine awhile back and I still have not heard from her. How do you join or get the partner's name?

ssnare, check your spelling on MadeinMaine, you forgot the i. To join you have to PM her, sorry, no other way.
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    annaquilts, those are some great blocks you've received. Thank you for posting them all together. What a treat!!