Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1122 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 122 622 1022 1072 1112 1121 1122 1123 1132 1172 ... LastLast
Results 11,211 to 11,220 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

I have received my blocks this month from Sauki1 and I totally love them, thank you so much!!

Last edited by arounds70; 01-15-2013 at 08:51 PM.

WOW! very pretty arounds70!!!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

I know Teresa, aren't they beautiful sauki1 did an awesome job!!

Banned
    they are great. My wife isthe queen of Pink and Black, you better hide them well..........LOL
    Roberto Fabuloso

So far Robert I am loving the pink and black blocks, I only have four so far but I think once I get enough for a quilt with theses I might do black and white with a splash of color, someone else posted pics of that and I thought that was beautiful, But I love pink so I am loving how the blocks are coming in and how the different material then what we have here.

So how many blocks does everyone use before they make there quilt, do you do the swap for 12 month then make your quilt and start with a new theme and color the following year or what does everyone make and how long do you go before you change up your theme?

Quote Originally Posted by arounds70 View Post
    So how many blocks does everyone use before they make there quilt, do you do the swap for 12 month then make your quilt and start with a new theme and color the following year or what does everyone make and how long do you go before you change up your theme?
    That's exactly what I do....unless I get more people to trade w/me before 12 months is up and I get them all sooner. I have a purple and white theme going on now and I too, want/will do a black and white w/a splash of color next theme.
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Received this beauty from ssnare. You did a great job. I love the fabrics and the block pattern. Thanks very much.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you do a lot of side swaps, you can finish your quilt faster. Check the list to see who is offering extra swaps.
    Dotty in NYC

I know Teresa, aren't they beautiful sauki1 did an awesome job!!
    Thanks Arounds70 and everyone else. I really like that block.

Banned

Here's what I do.......

I start with my block that I want to make a quilt of. I have done Applique roosters, Grandmas fan, I did black and white with a little red, etc. Then I post that i will do extra swaps and have them PM me. It's a really good thing to do for you and the other swapper cause you get to do your quilt sooner.
    give it a try and see what happens.
    All the best
    Roberto

So far Robert I am loving the pink and black blocks, I only have four so far but I think once I get enough for a quilt with theses I might do black and white with a splash of color, someone else posted pics of that and I thought that was beautiful, But I love pink so I am loving how the blocks are coming in and how the different material then what we have here.