Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1149 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 149 649 1049 1099 1139 1148 1149 1150 1159 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,490 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    I have contacted my April Partner and shw PM'd me. We are good to go. YEAH
    R

Blog Entries
    I am very honored to have Robert for my partner this month.(I adore your embroidery blocks. They are soo special.) I have to run out soon and pick up something with silver in it. I have some very appropriate fabrics in my stash to match with the silverish fabric. But otherwise I am almost ready to get started with my block. This is a new block for me to try and I am very much looking forward to giving it a go. I love the theme and colors I get to work with this month.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

I am paired up with Melrose this month. I PM'd her, but have not heard anything back yet. I see she has not posted anything here since Feb. Just wondering if anyone else had been paired with her and if blocks were exchanged. I know it is still early in the month. But doesn't seem like she is on here any longer. thanks

I got my Raggedy Ann and Andy... Love it... Cant wait to put this quilt together... DId you get your block?
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    Girscouts1, here is a picture of your replacement block. I will mail it out on Monday.

Attachment 405419

I hope quilting Annie shows up sometime.
    Attachment 405420

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouts1 View Post
    I got my Raggedy Ann and Andy... Love it... Cant wait to put this quilt together... DId you get your block?
    Glad it arrived and that you like it. No, I have not received a block yet.
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Blog Entries
    hi all, went looking for the partner list on groups page , guess im blind, can anyone let me know they are my partner are tell me who my parnter is, im looking, but coudl nto find, anyone can answer , im not picky, lol, so i can check them out nad sww waht they like,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    just an FYI if anyone needs a raggedy ann and andy to do a block are item for girlscouts1 i have some , on hand and will share,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Lovngrandma, your partner is Coconuts... Hope you make connections..

Jean

I am paired up with nattoddboyd I pm'd her and have not got a response from her. I have not seen any posts from her on the site. Has anyone had her before and exchanged blocks, or is she not active anymore? She is listed in the members themes, I am going to try again to pm her, in the meantime can anyone let me know if they have had her for a partner and has exchanged blocks with her. Thanks

Hi Pbadder, yes I've had Natasha several times, she does great work, and unless she's changed her theme, she's doing Christmas. Sometimes it just takes her a while to ans.. If she doesn't get to you, let me know, I'll do a swap with you, I'm easy, no theme, just a pretty block.. ;o)

Jean