Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1172 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1171 1172 1173 1182 ... LastLast
Results 11,711 to 11,720 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    Forgot to post a pic of the pretty block I got from Marlene (country-girl). I like it because it is a different pattern than you usually see.

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Banned
    Ms Grace,
    Your blocks are done but my camera is not working. Soon as I get your address will get them in the mail to you.
    Hope you like them.
    R

I am soooo ready for the July swap!!
    ~ I'm a Blessed Nanna to 2 Grandsons & 5 Granddaughters ~
    ~ God Bless the USA ~
    ~ God Bless Our Troops ~

Banned
    SSnare
    Got my blocks and they are just PERFECTO. Great job, the points are just great and the colors are the best.
    My camera is on the fritz. I will send pics when it get fixed up.
    All the best
    R

Blog Entries
    Atpegsquiltstudio........ I mailed out your replacement or second block yesterday, I hope you get it I do have tracking on it. Let me know if the first block I mailed on the 6th of June shows up.

Robert I'm looking forward to the July swap with you!
    Just passing through!

Banned
    Close your Eyes no PEEKING. You are getting a great Block.....Colorful too.....
    Yeah.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by abdconsultant View Post
    Atpegsquiltstudio........ I mailed out your replacement or second block yesterday, I hope you get it I do have tracking on it. Let me know if the first block I mailed on the 6th of June shows up.

Robert I'm looking forward to the July swap with you!

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Jane,
    Let me know and I will send you a block. I hate to see any of my quilting family not get their blocks. Send me your colors and theme and background color and I will get one out to you.
    PM me with your address for mailing.
    robert
    Thank you very much for your kind offer, Robert. I feel my partners for those months need to abide by the rules and take care of their responsibilities.

Has anyone else received blocks from these 'participants'? Just curious . . . .

Jane
    November - Scrappy Block swap - Jacobs Ladder in Florals - Bonnie Hunter
    December Scrappy Block Swap - Bento Box in Reds & Whites
    January Scrappy Block Swap - Shadow Box quilt
    January Fabric Postcard Swap - Happy Bubble Bath Day!

Quote Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
    Thank you very much for your kind offer, Robert. I feel my partners for those months need to abide by the rules and take care of their responsibilities.

Has anyone else received blocks from these 'participants'? Just curious . . . .

Jane
    I'm in the Row Robin with both girlscouts1 and Luvs2sew. Luv2sew was in the Moore, OK tornado (she's fine now and all is well with her). I do know she has most of her things going to a family member's address currently. Unsure about back in 10/12. Girlscouts - I haven't heard from in a while. She had a change in her schedule at work that has her a little out of whack.

Not excuses, just passing on info.

Jane, I'm still waiting on the April block from Girlscouts1 !! She received mine middle of April, in May I sent her a pm and she finally ans'd and said she'd get mine in the mail - nothing yet! If people can't keep up with their obligations, then they should drop out - IMHO.... I know life can get in the way, but communication would sure be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauki1 View Post
    I'm in the Row Robin with both girlscouts1 and Luvs2sew. Luv2sew was in the Moore, OK tornado (she's fine now and all is well with her). I do know she has most of her things going to a family member's address currently. Unsure about back in 10/12. Girlscouts - I haven't heard from in a while. She had a change in her schedule at work that has her a little out of whack.

Not excuses, just passing on info.
    -------------

While I certainly agree that the tornadoes that destroyed OK were horrible beyond words, she and I were swap partners way back in October '12 - - -

J
    November - Scrappy Block swap - Jacobs Ladder in Florals - Bonnie Hunter
    December Scrappy Block Swap - Bento Box in Reds & Whites
    January Scrappy Block Swap - Shadow Box quilt
    January Fabric Postcard Swap - Happy Bubble Bath Day!