Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 126 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 125 126 127 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
    I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?
    nancy, i'll swap with you dear!!!
    such a shame!!
    let me know!!

love jacquie xxxxx

I'm still waiting for one of my September blocks.

I sent you a PM, Nancy - we can do a block
    I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    I'm still waiting for one of my September blocks.
    Same here...

This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by jetnica
    I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

I'll play with you Nancy!! :)

Blog Entries
    I've made my block for November (my first time on this swap) 4 times lol I'm sending Andrea the last two ( the first 2 I didn't think really met her color choices) They will be going to the PO tommorrow morning along with my November SP.

At my little house, buried under a pile of fabric.
    those are some beautiful blocks you ladies have gotten! Can't wait for mine to come home!

Blog Entries
    I hope they don't quit doing swaps, I learn a lot by doing blocks for other people and when I receive them I go and look at theirs real close so I can get an idea of what they did and how they did it (sometimes I wish pictures of the backs of the blocks were posted too lol), it's a great learning experience especially when there aren't any classes nearby.

[quote=SuzanneTx]This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
    This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.

Suzanne

I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

=) im gonna blame the post office for a bit longer. =)

It really has only been ten days, and two of those were holidays, and two sundays -- I'm just a little anxious i guess...

Hi!

I hope your received my block! I'm your October partner! I sent it off towards the end of the month!!! I'm posting a picture so you can see what it looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images