Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 137 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 136 137 138 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Oh i can tell how rich the colors are because i know your work,beautiful,can't wait till dec. :D :D :-D I love stars.Paintmejudy :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    You are very welcome, and I think the colors in real life look richer than show up here, but maybe that is creator conception! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    My first Chocolate Star! When I grow up I wanna make blocks like this! Thank you PaintmeJudy! It is gorgeous beyond words!
    :thumbup:

They are richer then a computer screen shows! Just think rich, dark chocolate with a little creme del la creme, then a little whipped cream on top of that and you got it!!

I couldn't have expressed it better! And is sounds yummy.
    You are very welcome, and I think the colors in real life look richer than show up here, but maybe that is creator conception! LOL
    My first Chocolate Star! When I grow up I wanna make blocks like this! Thank you PaintmeJudy! It is gorgeous beyond words!
    :thumbup:

They are richer then a computer screen shows! Just think rich, dark chocolate with a little creme del la creme, then a little whipped cream on top of that and you got it!!
    :lol:

Hmmmm .... making plans for December already? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    Oh i can tell how rich the colors are because i know your work,beautiful,can't wait till dec. :D :D :-D I love stars.Paintmejudy :roll:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    kwiltkrazy i got your block today and it was worth the wait,just perfect for me,thank you sooooo much. I'll have my sister post pic. :-D :lol:
    You mean this block. I am so glad you like it, I am falling in love with applique. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks again. I can't believe it took 6 days to get to you.
    Wow 6 days that is long for mail. you did a beautiful job.My sister wants to steal it, I said make your own,i don't like to share sorry.Thanks again :D
    The pattern is from http://www.fatcatpatterns.com But, I changed it a little to be more what I liked. They have some fantastic designs, of all kinds.

kwiltkrazy i got your block today and it was worth the wait,just perfect for me,thank you sooooo much. I'll have my sister post pic. :-D :lol:
    You mean this block. I am so glad you like it, I am falling in love with applique. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks again. I can't believe it took 6 days to get to you.
    Wow 6 days that is long for mail. you did a beautiful job.My sister wants to steal it, I said make your own,i don't like to share sorry.Thanks again :D
    The pattern is from http://www.fatcatpatterns.com But, I changed it a little to be more what I liked. They have some fantastic designs, of all kinds.
    thanks for the site just love it

You bet. went to the stash got different batiks,can't wait to sew.

Well. girl, you just go ahead and start sewing LOL and if you finish, you can send it on for November and I can make you another, too. :thumbup:
    You bet. went to the stash got different batiks,can't wait to sew.

I just got a beautiful square from Kwiltcrazy!!!! The pic will not do it justice. It is 2 dimentional!!!!!!!!! and hand Applique to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it! Thank you so much! Here it is DROOL...................

she is talented in many ways. Here is my envelope
    Name:  Attachment-128172.jpe
Views: 11
Size:  20.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

bibliostone - your extra blocks went out today! =)