Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 165 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 164 165 166 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Judy what a very pretty block. I love the colors. And the pinwheel in the middle is cute. What is the block called? Lisalisa your 1 lucky person to receive that cute block.

Angie, I mailed your blocks on the 3rd. Let me know when you get it. Will be interested in what you think of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieS
    That's a pretty block. Judy I just wanted to let you know I'm eagerly checking my mail every day.....thought that it might get here today....but I hadn't gotten any mail earlier when I ran home. Hopefully when I get home it will be there or maybe tomorrow. :)

It is just a simple 3-D pinwheel, and I added borders and cornerstones to make it more scrappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecomforts
    Judy what a very pretty block. I love the colors. And the pinwheel in the middle is cute. What is the block called? Lisalisa your 1 lucky person to receive that cute block.

I sent out 3 blocks. Didn't they come today??

If that message was to me, the answer is no, not today. Waiting breathlessly! Yours mailed on the 6th, Dotty.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    I sent out 3 blocks. Didn't they come today??

jumping up and down. yippee-skippee! got my halloween block from paintmejudy. never dreamed how adorable it would be. as soon as i figure out how to post the picture i will do so.

thank you judy!! just finished your block. it will go out tomorrow. too late today.

working on yours dotty. will also mail tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    just wanted to let my partner, KR, know that I haven't forgotten about her I'm just having a problem with my border on the block so I have to redo it lol, I tried to do "mitered" corners, I didn't do them right , so I will try once more and if I still don't get it right I will go back to the one I know how to do

I'll post it for you, its on my computer.

Glad you liked it. Was fun making a Halloween block amidst making Christmas things!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdcakm
    jumping up and down. yippee-skippee! got my halloween block from paintmejudy. never dreamed how adorable it would be. as soon as i figure out how to post the picture i will do so.

thank you judy!! just finished your block. it will go out tomorrow. too late today.

working on yours dotty. will also mail tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes! I am a tad nervous because your work looks so pro!
    I know you have such good manners you won't tell me if you think my block is...weird. But you said scrappy! My mailbox was pretty disappointing today. I am waiting for some fabric I ordered online too.

Don't be silly, Dotty, I love everything that everyone makes. I am gonna have a great scrappy quilt!
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Yes! I am a tad nervous because your work looks so pro!
    I know you have such good manners you won't tell me if you think my block is...weird. But you said scrappy! My mailbox was pretty disappointing today. I am waiting for some fabric I ordered online too.