Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 195 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 194 195 196 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

yes i agree i just love them,beautiful work!!!!!! We have 18 inches of snow and it's still snowing :D great!!!!

Blog Entries
    Received my Dec. block from Tam Moo, it is beautiful. I love your choice of reds and blacks. Picture attached. She sent me a beautiful snowman Christmas card with it. I collect Snowmen.

Wandering star, from Tam...Moo
    Name:  Attachment-148463.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  67.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Tam...Moo did you receive your log cabin that I sent you?

Blog Entries
    Here was the wonderful Christmas present that my boys gave me:

Ally(Kyle's fiance', Kyle(My oldest), and Kyrk(my youngest), The present was I got to spend the whole day with them.
    Name:  Attachment-148466.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  35.8 KB

what a nice looking family you have kwilt!! Yes you received a wonderful present. I always love it when all my kids are near me. It just makes me feel complete.

Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    Hi Hope everyond had a great Christmas!!! We did and now we are home from our Daughters, We even had a white christmas!!!! Had a great time with grandkids and family but glad to be home and relax!!!! I had a message from Linda- ljdugas31 she recieved her blocks for dec swap from me so Im going to post them for her.
    Those are beautiful blocks. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    Received my Dec. block from Tam Moo, it is beautiful. I love your choice of reds and blacks. Picture attached. She sent me a beautiful snowman Christmas card with it. I collect Snowmen.
    beautiful.

Kwiltkrazy you got a beautiful block, and lucky you had your children with you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    what a nice looking family you have kwilt!! Yes you received a wonderful present. I always love it when all my kids are near me. It just makes me feel complete.
    They live close, but they are so busy with their own lives. They call at least once a week if we don't see them. I told my oldest that this house seems so lonely without you guys in it, and he laughed. This place use to be crammed from wall to wall with kids.

I am going to have to learn how to send a picture so I can post my very first block I received this month from Dotty! Thanks again for my blocks and my Tree and postcard. I love all of them. Looking foward to Jan. just love this swap.

Page 195 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 194 195 196 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast