Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 384 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 383 384 385 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!
    This is a Foundation pieced block my friend had a book she gave me. I have been loving learning how to do it. Plan on doing more in the future if people like them.

Love it, Karie! Fabulous center block. Isn't paper piecing the greatest?

Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!

Banned
    Blocks are all so gorgeous.

A huge thank you to all of you wonderful quilters who made me these fantastic blocks. A few are ones I couldn't fit in my other batik quilt, and they go wonderfully here. As to the two holes, I have two blocks from extra March swaps on the way, and then I am already to finish it up. Now that I see it all laid out, there are some blocks I want to change positions, but I think this is about it. Again, Many thanks, I couldn't have done this, so quickly, without all my extra and talented swappers. My first block for this quilt arrived in January.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    A huge thank you to all of you wonderful quilters who made me these fantastic blocks. A few are ones I couldn't fit in my other batik quilt, and they go wonderfully here. As to the two holes, I have two blocks from extra March swaps on the way, and then I am already to finish it up. Now that I see it all laid out, there are some blocks I want to change positions, but I think this is about it. Again, Many thanks, I couldn't have done this, so quickly, without all my extra and talented swappers. My first block for this quilt arrived in January.
    I am always amazed at the talent everyone has. Their ability to match colors well and create these awesome pieces of art!! You are one lucky lady Judy!

Judy, that is going to be some quilt.

My DH went to get the mail today and I told him not to come back empty handed. He did not disappoint. I got a very pretty block from dotcomdtcm. Thank you Dotty. I love the colors.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you see your blocks? Should I tell them how many of yours are in this quilt? Hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    Do you see your blocks? Should I tell them how many of yours are in this quilt? Hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    I saw some of them but I can't believe how many you have from just January. You have been a very busy girl.

PaintmeJudy,

I love your quilt. It is absolutely beautiful. I love doing the extra swaps because then we can get our projects done faster.