Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 492 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 491 492 493 502 542 592 992 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    Embarrassed to admit this .... but -- Does anyone recognize this fabric? It has a navy background with tiny rose flowers, a few green and goldish leaves, very teeny leaves. It is left from the F8 that I received from Carsey for the Boomerang 5 North swap, and I mailed this block back about 5/10 or so, maybe a few days earlier or later later. She has not received it. I must have sent it to the wrong swapper because her envelope for mailing a block is in its pile on my desk. I forgot to take a picture so can't post what the block looks like. Never returned by the post office, so it was delivered somewhere! Color me embarassed; this has never hapened to me before. Perhaps I included it in a BOM block swap? Help! Has anyone seen this stray block?
    :roll: Can't help you but I've done similar, packaged blocks to go and discovered that they were in envelopes for people who's blocks were still on the machine. Just glad I caught them.

Announcing... the start of my new Maple Leaf quilt with these beauties from Kate 01. I think this quilt will be for ME!
    Thank you Kathleen!

Here's one from me for a friend in Australia!
    Name:  Attachment-209602.jpe
Views: 13
Size:  56.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    dottie where did you find that fabric of new york that is our theme this year for bible school i am doing some aprons that would look cute on the aprons.

paintmejudy, I recognize the fabric from the Boom swap too, but since you and I haven't swapped, you didn't accidentally send it to me.

But you may want to ask Admin to remove the picture you posted and then replace it with one that doesn't show carsey's personal info. Just a thought . . . this is a public forum and most prefer their personal info protected. ;)

oops -- how do I get a hold of admin?
    Quote Originally Posted by sew cornie
    paintmejudy, I recognize the fabric from the Boom swap too, but since you and I haven't swapped, you didn't accidentally send it to me.

But you may want to ask Admin to remove the picture you posted and then replace it with one that doesn't show carsey's personal info. Just a thought . . . this is a public forum and most prefer their personal info protected. ;)

Here's my snowman for wanabquilter!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dot that is adorable!!!!!!!!

Received a lovely block today from OKDarla. Will post pix in a day or two. Thank you!

Okay, I finished blocks for the following folks:

ledraj
    jadcow
    paintmejudy
    toriabelle
    shnnn
    lisalisa
    rfbrazell

If I make it to the post office in time tomorrow - they will all go out tomorrow - if not they will go out Monday.

Whew - Okay I'm all caught up. No more extra swaps for the rest of June!! =D I'm gonna work on a few things that need finished - July I'll swap extras again. =D

Oh, I got such a beautiful block today! Thank you so much!!! It's gorgeous! It does look even more spectacular in person! The colors are so bright. :) I will post a picture (even though you posted already) in a little while.