Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 893 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 892 893 894 903 943 993 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #8921
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Good Morning Everyone, Good Morning CoffeeGirl.....Having a cup and made me think of you.
    Its a new day today and maybe they will get the kinks worked out. It's like at the hospital when they switched to a new eletronic medical record software, everyone ( in cluding me) was so opposed (like I am now) to change but after a while it was a God Send..........Hang in there everyone. It will get better.
    All the best
    R

  2. #8922
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    106
    When I click on the activity list I get that the web page is not available. What's up? It has been this way all week!

  3. #8923
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,144

    Lightbulb

    This is suppose to be fun! Like any change it takes a little while to get used to....everyone please hang in there! We can all help each other..... don't quit on your friends... Just experiment a little at a time and pretty soon you'll be sailing along like you were before! Life is too short. Everyone needs to live in the moment and learning is a good thing!!
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

  4. #8924
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol Hupp View Post
    When I click on the activity list I get that the web page is not available. What's up? It has been this way all week!
    Carol, Shirley is working up an Activity List on her own...She said Friday it would be some time before the site would have one done. She will ans any questions you might have... Hope this helps.

    We just had a 5.6 earthquake roll thru here at 10:50 CDT!! Talk about rattling the nerves! Whoa. It traveled 42+ miles, and was 4 miles deep. It's the strongest that has ever hit here! Sure didn't like the way it felt!!

    Jean

  5. #8925
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    You go girl.....I needed that. Change is hard for me.
    Miss you
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda View Post
    This is suppose to be fun! Like any change it takes a little while to get used to....everyone please hang in there! We can all help each other..... don't quit on your friends... Just experiment a little at a time and pretty soon you'll be sailing along like you were before! Life is too short. Everyone needs to live in the moment and learning is a good thing!!

  6. #8926
    Super Member sapdoggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Carol, Shirley is working up an Activity List on her own...She said Friday it would be some time before the site would have one done. She will ans any questions you might have... Hope this helps.

    We just had a 5.6 earthquake roll thru here at 10:50 CDT!! Talk about rattling the nerves! Whoa. It traveled 42+ miles, and was 4 miles deep. It's the strongest that has ever hit here! Sure didn't like the way it felt!!

    Jean

    News said it was felt in AR, TX and MO

    Hope everyone is all right


    Had a little shaking going on here, too
    sapdoggie

    Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

  7. #8927
    Super Member sustraley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,149
    Jean--glad you are ok. It has been windy here in Illinois, but no earthquake. Take Care.

  8. #8928
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mill Creek, WA
    Posts
    4

    my Nov. partner BOM

    Hi Shirley: Thank you for getting back to me about who my new partner is for Nov. I haven't heard from her-wish I would. Still haven't figured out how I can reach her. I 'd like to "talk" with her & see what she wants.

    Take care

    rainydawn
    Dawn

    P.S, have her use my email address: dawnelleg@frontier.com

    Thanks again!

  9. #8929
    Super Member Foxflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Surprise Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,242
    Okay, looks like a new features is the ability to post videos. So I'm going to try to post a very short youtube video (not by own) somebody demonstrating machine quilting......
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

  10. #8930
    Super Member Foxflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Surprise Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,242
    Dude, it works! Now that's a nice feature if you ask me.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.