Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 893 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 892 893 894 903 943 993 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    Good Morning Everyone, Good Morning CoffeeGirl.....Having a cup and made me think of you.
    Its a new day today and maybe they will get the kinks worked out. It's like at the hospital when they switched to a new eletronic medical record software, everyone ( in cluding me) was so opposed (like I am now) to change but after a while it was a God Send..........Hang in there everyone. It will get better.
    All the best
    R

When I click on the activity list I get that the web page is not available. What's up? It has been this way all week!

Lightbulb

This is suppose to be fun! Like any change it takes a little while to get used to....everyone please hang in there! We can all help each other..... don't quit on your friends... Just experiment a little at a time and pretty soon you'll be sailing along like you were before! Life is too short. Everyone needs to live in the moment and learning is a good thing!!
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Hupp View Post
    When I click on the activity list I get that the web page is not available. What's up? It has been this way all week!
    Carol, Shirley is working up an Activity List on her own...She said Friday it would be some time before the site would have one done. She will ans any questions you might have... Hope this helps.

We just had a 5.6 earthquake roll thru here at 10:50 CDT!! Talk about rattling the nerves! Whoa. It traveled 42+ miles, and was 4 miles deep. It's the strongest that has ever hit here! Sure didn't like the way it felt!!

Jean

Banned
    You go girl.....I needed that. Change is hard for me.
    Miss you
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda View Post
    This is suppose to be fun! Like any change it takes a little while to get used to....everyone please hang in there! We can all help each other..... don't quit on your friends... Just experiment a little at a time and pretty soon you'll be sailing along like you were before! Life is too short. Everyone needs to live in the moment and learning is a good thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Carol, Shirley is working up an Activity List on her own...She said Friday it would be some time before the site would have one done. She will ans any questions you might have... Hope this helps.

We just had a 5.6 earthquake roll thru here at 10:50 CDT!! Talk about rattling the nerves! Whoa. It traveled 42+ miles, and was 4 miles deep. It's the strongest that has ever hit here! Sure didn't like the way it felt!!

Jean

News said it was felt in AR, TX and MO

Hope everyone is all right

Had a little shaking going on here, too
    sapdoggie

Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

Jean--glad you are ok. It has been windy here in Illinois, but no earthquake. Take Care.

my Nov. partner BOM

Hi Shirley: Thank you for getting back to me about who my new partner is for Nov. I haven't heard from her-wish I would. Still haven't figured out how I can reach her. I 'd like to "talk" with her & see what she wants.

Take care

rainydawn
    Dawn

P.S, have her use my email address: dawnelleg@frontier.com

Thanks again!

Okay, looks like a new features is the ability to post videos. So I'm going to try to post a very short youtube video (not by own) somebody demonstrating machine quilting......
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Dude, it works! Now that's a nice feature if you ask me.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon