Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 996 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 995 996 997 1006 1046 1096 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Oksewnsew,
    Do you have an idea what nattoddboyd's theme is? You did a fabulous job on the blocks for her.

best,
    d

(Gently snipped)[QUOTE=Oksewnsew...and post the pix of the blocks I sent to Natasha (nattoddboyd)...
    QUOTE]
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Thanks, Whigrose, when we corresponded with each other, she said she was short a butterfly block, so that's what I did. We were partners back last June, 2011 too. I did 2 butterflies for her then too. She may change her theme for next time..

Jean

Blog Entries
    Oksewnsew, I just love your avatar. i got that on an email and just loved the words because I definitely hear my bones "cracking".
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

HAHAHA you and me both! A friend? sent me that! Does she know something I don't?.. I have one knee that makes a knocking (best to describe it) sound when I walk, doesn't hurt tho. Whenever I post something that has ROFL on it, now I put ROFL-NCGU.. (rolling on floor laffin-now can't get up)

Hey, it is March tomorrow. If you owe anyone a block from past months, how about just writing that you did not forget?
    I'm ready for my March partner and I made a great new friend in February!!
    Dotty in NYC

Mainewoods Mammie sorry, behind, I have the fabric and will mail.LILLIE, have had yours ready to mail put in my bag of stuff to mail and forgot about it sorry. Sandy/materialgrl

I also made a great new friend in february. Thank you bibliostone. Love the blocks.

Okay just to let you know I am still here. I don't know what else will happen but I still don't have internet. I had to go to McDonalds to get on tonight. Since I was on last I had to move. I am still moving some a little at a time. It is something else. I never knew I had so much between my sister and I. We do have another place to live and gradually moving a little at a time. I haven't forgotten my partners but you will get you blocks soon. I have finally found my boxes I packed my material in and I am sorting out what I need for each blocks.
    MadeinMaine please don't include me in March this time. I will let you know when I can join back.
    Ronda Blasingame
    Lightening1957
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/tick...13/8986513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Okay just to let you know I am still here. I don't know what else will happen but I still don't have internet. I had to go to McDonalds to get on tonight. Since I was on last I had to move. I am still moving some a little at a time. It is something else. I never knew I had so much between my sister and I. We do have another place to live and gradually moving a little at a time. I haven't forgotten my partners but you will get you blocks soon. I have finally found my boxes I packed my material in and I am sorting out what I need for each blocks.
    MadeinMaine please don't include me in March this time. I will let you know when I can join back.
    Ronda Blasingame
    Lightening1957
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/tick...13/8986513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Name:  004a.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  40.4 KB

Received this cute block and extra fabric from nhweaver for February. Mine will be in the mail tomorrow! Thank you, it will be in a charity quilt and some child is sure to love the block.