This is a continuation of the previous Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap. If you have already signed up under the old verson, you are still signed up for the new one. All rules remain the same -
Each month, you will make one block for an assigned partner who will make you one in return.
1. You will receive a swap pal name and address along with the color scheme or theme of their quilt.
2. You will have ONE month to make one block for that person and send it to them. The blocks must be 100% prewashed cotton, 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" unfinished (12" when finally sewn into a quilt). You can make them in any fashion - pieced, appliqued, paper-pieced, embroidered, other methods - as long as you follow your swap partner's specifications to the best of your ability so their project can be unified.
3. Your name will be assigned to someone else who will then do the same for you.
4. At the end of the month all the names will be reassigned. Please send a PM to the hostess prior to the end of the month if you wish to have your name taken off the list.
5. Participants may change their theme if they wish by sending a PM to the hostess.
6. New members may join at any time but may have to wait until the next reassignment of names to receive a partner. ((However, many participants are willing to do extra swaps - so it may be possible to find an interim partner for you)).
PLEASE NOTE: We have several international swap participants, so occasionally your partner may be in another country (which means it will cost slightly more for you to send their block).
Please join the fun - a great chance to make blocks & new friends !
[Approved by PatriceJ on 3 Aug 2010]