Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll >

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Old 11-03-2013, 01:01 PM

Those are my oct blocks,and she had no idea that I love windmills
Old 11-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Power Poster

Those are very nice, and do look like windmills.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:52 PM

The piece blocks has two different names, "World Without End" something about a canoe LOL. But I guess it does look like a Windmill. The other was a extra that I had and thought that since it was Navy and White you might like it.
I am so very glad that you are pleased with them. Like you I always worry about if I will live up to someone else standards.
Wayne is going to help me take a picture and post the block you sent me. That I truly love.

Audrey
Old 11-03-2013, 06:44 PM

I just can not get the block that Letsquilt sent me to post. It is so pretty that I really want to share it with all of you. I will see if one of my daughters will help me tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:06 AM

Happy, happy, happy!! Thanks Jean for getting me listed on the members list…. !!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:24 AM

Hello everyone First day I have felt like getting on the board.I just had 1/4 cup potato soup and 2 crackers yummy.. I'm sorry my blocks were late getting mailed. My friend had to post them at the PO for me. I should be up and sewing by the end of the month. Elisbrat I'm sorry I usually put my board name on the envelope.I have to go to Dr. today and hopefully they can take out this drainage tube..I won the bid on eBay and got a new project runway sewing machine,can't wait to take her for a spin. Take care everyone and I appreciate your prayers.Sandy/materialgrl
Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 AM

Hi Audrey,wanna quilter I will post the block I did for you
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 11-04-2013, 07:17 AM

Oh so glad you posted, Sandy - you're on the road to being better, just take it easy. Congrats on winning a new machine, that'll give you an incentive to get better real soon..lolo

Ljptexas, you HAVE to be a girl after my own heart - HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY. I am thinking you watch my favorite show - DUCK DYNASTY....yeaaaaa My son and I got Phil's car sticker yesterday, 'HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY'. lolol I have laughed to the point of crying at some of their antics.. lolo It's just a plain, down-home good show.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:50 AM

Letsquilt that is a GREAT block don't think I have ever seen it before what is the name of the block? and oksewnsew its ok I will be patient no worries.. if around the 15th of the month comes and she doesn't respond I might worry.

I am so glad your doing better Sandy. A bit at a time one day at a time right? A new sewing machine is a wonderful get well gift I think and if anyone would like to trade another block let me know and also if someone got in late in the game oksewnsew let me know glad to make a block trade with them. I am up for FOUR this month so holler!!!

I have enjoyed this extra hour too much I think. Both days off yesterday and today I slept like 10-12 hours. OMG that is like Christmas in one big package. I am in heaven. Tomorrow however.. is clinic day so rise and shine by 5 again. oh joy! dialysis kicked my tail last week, four days not three.. so now I am thrilled to think its one day less again. yipppeee! anyone find any extra kidneys out there let me know I go on the 11th this month to Montana to be evaluated for the Wyoming list.. praying it works. I am on the list in CA at Stanford but every extra list improves my chances of receiving one while I can. One has to be healthy enough to go through the surgery and to ensure that the transplant takes. I am crossing my fingers as well our list is much shorter wait. There are so many in need in CA that the list is 7-9 yrs long and in Wy its 3-5. See for those who don't know most people don't live more than 5 yrs on dialysis there are exceptions but that is the average time. I sure do not like the time lists they give out but they are reality. So being a donor on your license can really save a life. Just a thought

On grand news I took down my Halloween décor now I need to find new decorations for Waldo the jackalopes antlers. if you have any ideas what he could wear for Thanksgiving let me know.. I was thinking a .. headband with feathers.. not sure how I could put a little pilgrim hat on him because of his antlers... he can't go naked!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:04 AM

How about wrapping a rope of fall leaves around his antlers? ;o)