Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 164 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

wish I had them I have one little bunch of mums that I could use wire and wrap onto his one antler like a .. rose you know .. and maybe a couple orange tiny glass ornaments.. like earrings only antlerrings?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Any one up for a couple extra swaps? I'm looking for pansy blocks, greens, yellows, and purples. PM me

Elisabrat I will keep you in my prayers for you to get the kidney you need dear.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Elisabrat, it is called boxed star you can go too google and pull it up
    PMarch

MandaLynn, your lovely blocks arrived. The first for this new quilt, very exciting. Will send pictures a little later.

Thanks again

Terriamn

Letsquilt, thanks for posting Audrey's block. We are doing a side swap and it is good to have a picture of the blocks in batik. I have become addicted to Dancing with the Stars, so I'll be doing that one tonight. Alas, I have heard from my partner. Hope all is okay!
    Dotty in NYC

Thank You for posting it for. It is so pretty. For some reason I have fallen in love with those colors.

Audrey.

My partner would love a Christmas block so I am more than thrilled to work on one of those snowmen, santas boy that will be easy! now question? is everyone doing two blocks? is it what is required in which case well I blew that last time.. please tell me girls/boys what does everyone do?

I am open to two more swaps so if your interested PM me, I am hoping to receive Christmas in red/greens/whites .. I can do just about anything pieced not paper pieced though.. OH I have purple pansy fabric however it is on black background.. is that an issue for the person who wanted pansy blocks? they are about 2 inches so the purple stands out really well. remember PM me ok?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I've heard from my partner and we're all situated. Give a week to slow down at work and we'll be off and sewing
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Brat, only ONE block is required. If some want to do 2 blocks or side swaps that's between each other. Hope that ans'd your question...;o)

GOOD GRIEF - just had an earthquake hit here! It was strong enuff that it shook things in here, my desktop shook!! My Boxer about fell over...Man, that is a weird feeling!! There's been quite a few hit here in the last few days - they don't know for sure what's causing them.. Whew, I'm still shaking!!! They just mentioned it on the news, the size hasn't been said yet.. I cannot imagine going thru a big one like they have in Ca..!

OK, have a good nite..

Page 32 of 164 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast