Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE 2.5” ‘CANDY’ swap!!! Oh Sew Sweet! ***Closes January 15, 2013***

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey SheriR - I'm in this time. I'll have to look over what I've got and let you know how much of what. But I'm in!!
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    My sweet tooth is screaming for more candy! Sign me up for 15 cotton sets, 5 batiks and 5 winter/Christmas. Sue

Blog Entries
    I thought I posted here but the message did not show up. My sweet tooth is screaming for more candy! Sign me up for 15 cotton sets, 5 batiks and 5 winter/Christmas. Pm sent. SueD

Blog Entries
    Count me in! I love cutting tiny scraps of candy! I want all the good stuff 15 cotton candy 5 Batik candies and 5 Christmas candy!

I am going to be planning my candy for a really cute quilt pattern I received from a Great Aunt whom I did not even know she was a quilter. She was my grandfathers Sister on my Dad's side (my grandfather died when my Father was only 5, the family on that line has been lost for a while, thank goodness for genealogy on the internet) My cousin recently found out I love to quilt and sent me her patterns and some cool notions! This is so awesome since I now have someone in my family who I inherited my love of quilting from, distant but still cool to me!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Mary, that's the coolest story! Thank you for sharing it! Now I'm anxious to see your quilt do I hope you start right away!!!

We've already got a nice list of swappers. Fun candy for US!!!!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

That's cool that you have connected with long lost family. I too have reconnected with lost family. We did a private page on facebook for family members only and it's way too much fun!
    Can't wait to see what you make with all that yummy candy.

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Count me in! I love cutting tiny scraps of candy! I want all the good stuff 15 cotton candy 5 Batik candies and 5 Christmas candy!

I am going to be planning my candy for a really cute quilt pattern I received from a Great Aunt whom I did not even know she was a quilter. She was my grandfathers Sister on my Dad's side (my grandfather died when my Father was only 5, the family on that line has been lost for a while, thank goodness for genealogy on the internet) My cousin recently found out I love to quilt and sent me her patterns and some cool notions! This is so awesome since I now have someone in my family who I inherited my love of quilting from, distant but still cool to me!

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Im in!!! Im In !!! Count me in for the max..

i am sending you a pm for 15 sets. I'm still debating on the twists.

I hope all y'all had a great Thanksgiving and fun Friday! Only online black friday shopping for me. I stayed home and enjoyed DD's babies and rested from two days of cooking. I had so much fun. Eight years ago I spent Thanksgiving in Alaska with DD and her new baby - WOW was that eight years ago?- anyway... Hubby bought a full Thanksgiving meal from the local grocery store and they all decided it was gross and un-edible. It scarred them for life and they comment about it every year now. Everyone was home this year and it was lovely! Dinner was on time!!! Then hubby took DD to Cabalas at 3:30 AM for their Black Friday sale... I told him he was such a good daddy but when i saw the time I said they were Crazy!!! LoL Today they are hunting. I wish them luck! I get to play with the kids more today and maybe sew. I'm actually making something with my 2.5" candy!!!! YIPEE!!!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I'm actually making something with my 2.5" candy!!!! YIPEE!!!
    Inquiring minds want to know! Whatcha makin'?
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast