Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE 2.5” ‘CANDY’ swap!!! Oh Sew Sweet! ***Closes January 15, 2013***

Thanks so much Sheri and all the participants. Love the extra Valentine Candy. What a great idea. My husband thought I should use some of these I received in the mail when he saw me cutting squares for the birthday swap. Crazy men. They just don't understand.

Thanks Sheri I received my bag of goodies from you today. Lots of yummy candy! also wonderful timing on the valentine candy I am (as you know) putting together a sofa cover for valentine's day....thanks for the squares!

I will post a picture when I get my valentine cover finished.....hopefully before Valentine's Day.

Barb no pressure but I am ready for the next swap!

Received my package today-- so fun! Thanks to all of you for the amazing fabrics. Made me happy today!

Blog Entries
    I got candy! Thanks everyone and THANK you hostess with the mostess!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Blog Entries
    I got my candy! Stick my extra $ in the tape fund!

WooHoo, got both of my packages today. SheriR, you are just tooooo sweet! Thank you so much for the extra Valentine candy. I can't wait to go thru all my little goodies.

Hey Barri1, I got one of your packages. I can't wait to see what's in it.
    If you choose the behavior, you accept the consequences...Dr. Phil

Blog Entries
    It arrived, through the dark of night the postman did come.. Thank so much and am anxious to spread them all out......

Twisted Quilter, I love your quote from Dr. Phi. l

What a happy surprise this morning.....I received my Candy!!!! I was busy sewing yesterday and lost track of the time/day.... and then the package came...I'm doing a happy dance... I'm also doing another "candy" swap and I'll be ready for the next one when it comes along...only problem I'll have is remembering which ones not to include because there are several of us doing them also..how to keep them separate?? any suggestions?
    Last edited by Honchey; 02-12-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Best suggestion I have is to buy more fabric!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    What a happy surprise this morning.....I received my Candy!!!! I was busy sewing yesterday and lost track of the time/day.... and then the package came...I'm doing a happy dance... I'm also doing another "candy" swap and I'll be ready for the next one when it comes along...only problem I'll have is remembering which ones not to include because there are several of us doing them also..how to keep them separate?? any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    I'll be ready for the next one when it comes along...only problem I'll have is remembering which ones not to include because there are several of us doing them also..how to keep them separate?? any suggestions?
    When I first started swapping I was told not to worry about it. If someone gets dups, they can always save them for the next swap.
    Last edited by Twisted Quilter; 02-12-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    If you choose the behavior, you accept the consequences...Dr. Phil

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 ... LastLast