Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE 2.5” ‘CANDY’ swap!!! Oh Sew Sweet! ***Closes January 15, 2013***

Sheri,

I am mailing my package today, but I forgot to include a return customs form. I did however include the return postage as stamps.

Gaijin

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    Sheri,

I am mailing my package today, but I forgot to include a return customs form. I did however include the return postage as stamps.

Gaijin
    I can do the custome slip. I'll watch for your yummy candy!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    Since I read the word "Next" I am being so diligent and cutting up my squares. I am starting to think how I want to start my project, so I have a question for those of you who have been collecting "candy" for a while. Do you start sewing before you have all of your fabric squares? Since I will be doing random placement I was thinking why not go ahead and start!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Hi Sheri, I sent out my "Candy" this morning...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Since I read the word "Next" I am being so diligent and cutting up my squares. I am starting to think how I want to start my project, so I have a question for those of you who have been collecting "candy" for a while. Do you start sewing before you have all of your fabric squares? Since I will be doing random placement I was thinking why not go ahead and start!
    I sew those little guys together as I receive them and as I have time. They take forrrreverrrr if you sew as a project start to finish. How are you planning to put yours together? SueD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I'm definately going to try it! Won't my little country Mail Lady be surprised to come pick up 28 packages of candy!!
    Hey Sheri, My Mail Lady told me that when you mail on-line, the delivery confirmation is free. I'm going to use that if and when my envelopes ever get here! SueD

Ok, really dumb question but I must ask because I really want to participate.... when you say "candy" does it mean "candy" type fabric? I assume it means any LQS cotton fabric regardless of the theme. Thank you in advance for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamatron View Post
    Ok, really dumb question but I must ask because I really want to participate.... when you say "candy" does it mean "candy" type fabric? I assume it means any LQS cotton fabric regardless of the theme. Thank you in advance for clarification.
    We just mean 2.5" cotton squares. Like a layer cake is 10.5" and a jelly roll is a set if 2.5" strips. When I did my first swap I called it "candy" after a display I saw at my QS.

Honchey, I'll watch for your package.

Sue, let me know how your mailing goes.

Mary, I have yet to start sewing my charms. I've done some leaders/Enders with 1.5". I have a design in my head. There's a great bunch of postage stamps quilts in the picture thread!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm working on getting mine together to mail. I had surgery right before Christmas and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. Hoping to get them mailed this week sometime.

I can't wait to see what I get back!!!! Looking at all the ones I'm sending has my head spinning with ideas. Like I really need one more project . But, it keeps me busy!!!!
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

Oh, lol that is what I thought but wanted to make sure. I want to participate but have to see how many baggies I can get cut. Thank you.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast