MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full

Old 04-16-2013, 06:43 PM

jaba-- if you just need an address to send things to, to be happy, i will send you my address!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:19 PM

I didn't know that either. I always wondered why I couldn't edit the home decor swap to say it was closed like I saw other swaps were. We just went on anyway though. It wasn't closing before the date like this is because the max has been reached though.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
jaba-- if you just need an address to send things to, to be happy, i will send you my address!
Nancia, you're not helping a bit!!! I'm trying to be very patient you know ......
Old 04-16-2013, 10:32 PM

submit the change to modirator to change title or description to closed right now its taking a bit for us to get one opened no response yet so its one day at a time ladies.

I think since I made Nelco laugh I get my name first especially since she beaned me hard. ohoh that hurts.. limping oh wait um arm gimping not limping.. yeah gimping arm shoulder gimping.. right in the bandaged area.. oh oh.. such good aim (peaking is she giving in???)
Old 04-17-2013, 07:58 AM

You need to let Patrice know and she will fix it.

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
I didn't know that either. I always wondered why I couldn't edit the home decor swap to say it was closed like I saw other swaps were. We just went on anyway though. It wasn't closing before the date like this is because the max has been reached though.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:02 AM

Not giving in yet...but maybe with a big scoop of Ben and Jerrys icecream

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
submit the change to modirator to change title or description to closed right now its taking a bit for us to get one opened no response yet so its one day at a time ladies.

I think since I made Nelco laugh I get my name first especially since she beaned me hard. ohoh that hurts.. limping oh wait um arm gimping not limping.. yeah gimping arm shoulder gimping.. right in the bandaged area.. oh oh.. such good aim (peaking is she giving in???)
Old 04-17-2013, 03:51 PM

Exclamation :: shakes head :::

I posted the picture of the selvages bookcase on Pinterest and within an hour, my younger daughter called me to put her order in for one. She so generously said that she wasn't in a big hurry but having it by the time she graduates in 2014 with her ElementarySpecial Ed teaching degree would be nice. She is a great lover of books and she wants to put it in her first classroom.

How can I say no?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM

oh come on Nelco! pretty pretty please? with no calories on top? (who can resist that??).

My swap is up My swap is up! table runners/ table mats! come one come all if you missed signing up for this great mug rug swap you can surely fill your time well while you wait for the next mug rug swap! what an idea! heck if you love making mug rugs you will enjoy making table items too! (shameless plug sorry Nelco I had to do it). Sign up today for your place in the Summer Fun! now can I have my name so I can get busy making a beautiful mug rug? you can just sneak it to me I wont tell anyone.. ok maybe I need to tell my partner so I can figure out what they want but I will swear them to silence NO? no? oh.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:09 PM

poor brat! i feel so sorry for you. you don't know your partner's name....... well, neither do i!! nor anyone else here. we are all waiting and biting our nails to nubbs that bleed from torn, chewed flesh, and moaning, sometimes screaming with the pain..... but you don't see us shamelessly begging for the name, do you??? buck up, baby brat! nelco will tell us when she's ready. hopefully my finger stubs will have time to heal by then..........
Old 04-17-2013, 09:13 PM

thank goodness I buy those disenfectant wipes.. glad to share if I have any left. I figure begging rarely gets me anywhere but then again the key word is RARELY so its worth a shot like my winning the power ball lotto kinda like that one in 176,000,000 chance. see a chance! here quick take my money I am feeling it tonight! lol heck that ticket is twice as expensive as the CA super lotto. I will have to check the odds on that now too.

NELCO ohhh ohhh Nelco... honeybun.. how much longer???