You will make a square quilt block mug rug, your choice:
- Size: 9” to 12” square
- Technique: pieced, paper pieced or appliqued
- Batting: flannel, felt or dense batting
- Quilted: hand or machined
- Bind or turn edges
- Label for the back showing:
Board name ______________
· Take pictures of your block prior to mailing, however do not post. The purpose of the photo will be to post on behalf of your partner, in case they do not have the capability to post the photo on the board.
· Post pictures of blocks received on this swap thread. I will collectively post your photos on one thread and we hopefully will have a valuable selection over time.
1. I am required to insist that participants send me a weekly PM to verify that they are still active in this swap and are working on their promised project.
2. I am required to insist that participants notify me as soon as they have finished their quilt and are ready to mail it.
3. Once I have received notice that both partners are done and ready to mail, I will send both a PM to let them know it’s time to mail.
4. I am required to insist that all participants send me verification of shipment, to *include tracking information*.
5. Participants are required to ensure packages will not arrive postage due.”
6. Any and all other fees, such as import duties, taxes, etc imposed by the recipient’s government are sole responsibility of the recipient.
Absent legitimate and reported mitigating circumstances, participants who have not fulfilled their obligation to ship by July 10th 2013 shall be deemed late”and risk receiving Negative [Swap] Feedback.
Please keep in touch with me as required as well as your partners. Please let me know right away if something happens that will interfere with your ability to complete your project on time.
Swappers should treat each other as friends and focus on the fun. So please be prepared to be flexible, patient and understanding if necessary and appropriate.
To join this swap, PM me with the following information.
Review the rules for swap participation prior to sign up;
SIGN UP CLOSES: June 20th
NAMES ASSIGNED: June June 23rd
*DEADLINE FOR MAILING: JULY 10th