Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Mug Rug Swap! Febs Green White Cream mug rugs! sign up closes Feb 1st >

Mug Rug Swap! Febs Green White Cream mug rugs! sign up closes Feb 1st

Mug Rug Swap! Febs Green White Cream mug rugs! sign up closes Feb 1st

Old 02-01-2015, 02:07 PM

this month is sorta confusing and that is my fault. its the feb swap but its for March colors. key word colors. not for the month of March mailing. if we did this in March nothing would be on time I fear! next month is going to be a mystery month not saying what it is til we get there.. it wont be Easter due to the shipping times but if you let me know when SIGN UPS BEGIN For next month that you want that I can put in a request for you. This is going to be a wowsa surprise. lol. no making it early this time!

just made a killer snack. it called for apricot jam spread on French bread, brie then ham on top. I did not have apricot jam but used homemade honey mustard instead. I microwaved it vs baked it on a high heat in the oven for a few minutes (micro was 20 seconds). boy was that the best sandwich snack ever! used mini French bread snack bites like from a super thin loaf? cut super thin. omg they came out terrific. you should try it! we have chili for later on that I made, ok saving chili in the freezer, one part in the fridge and one part that I will mix with cream cheese and cheddar cheese for a super bowl snack. the chili has grape jelly mixed in it so its sweet but savory also. its pretty good had this once when I was omg maybe 25? making it again for old time sakes and my man loves sweet and savory so know he will eat it with his hot dogs no problem. there is not much jam in it think back then it was fifty fifty (gross) but 1/4 is not too much sweet I think since this is hotter chili. yum. ok stop thinking food BRAT! cant help myself knowing I sure wont be cooking next week. so why no cook the heck out of things today! tada! good idea with bad thought process behind it I know I know. bet your doing the same thing super bowling things to death today! Go PATRIOTS!
Old 02-01-2015, 02:17 PM

Yeah! Patriots!!!
Old 02-01-2015, 03:53 PM

Just connected with my partner, we are going to have fun!!!
Old 02-01-2015, 03:58 PM

Yes sireeeeeee!!! This is going to be a fun mug rug letsquilt
Old 02-01-2015, 03:59 PM

Watching from the sidelines this time, (the swap, not the game). Too hard to do when I'm away from home, sewing room, stash, stores that I know, etc. Can't wait to see pretty pictures! Sew on!
And Linda, will surely be watching for updates on how you are doing. You are a very strong person, I think!

Last edited by suern3; 02-01-2015 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Power Poster

Linda, best of luck this coming week. we'll all be with you in spirit.
While you're away, the kiddies will play with mug rugs. get them
in the mail and fulfill our obligations. This will make for a very
happy Brat. Probably the best thing we could do for you.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:48 AM

I know what my partner likes , brighter with ,greens and creams, I have back of fabric for the mug rug selected.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:21 AM

Morning Sunshines! grin, how is everyone this fine day? We have so far a great positive line up! I have made just a few mistakes ok 1 I each swap I am running but that is not bad at all. Turned out only one to solve phew so that makes me a happy camper. I will check back one more time before I sign out of here so please if there is an issue let me know ASAP. There will be only two day I will NOT be one here due to the hospital visit but might be one more or two more depending on how grand I am feeling. I will bet I am not going to be feeling all that grand but miracles do happen and I am game for that for sure. I had a sweet young girl 16 who has volunteered to come stay with me if I need her to for a couple days. How sweet was that????? thought her mother had volunteered her but turns out it was her idea. Sure hope I don't have to take her up on that! You all are so sweet in your kind words and they are much appreciated and greatly held close to my heart. What a lucky lady I am indeed
Old 02-02-2015, 05:45 AM

Linda, prayers are going up for you! Love the story of the teen who offered to come and help out. If you need it, take her up on it!
Old 02-02-2015, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies View Post
Linda, prayers are going up for you! Love the story of the teen who offered to come and help out. If you need it, take her up on it!
Prayers coming from cold, snowy Michigan too! The offer of help is very nice...don't hesitate to take her up on it if need be! It's harder on the body to tough it out rather than take it easy!! To bad we don't hear about the kind acts of teens instead of all the bad press!!