Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1203

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Nothing again today..
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Today I have received a neat mug rug from stampqn (Jan)!! Thank you so much for a great piece of creativity!

Now if I could figure out how to get a pic from my new "smart" phone to here!

Thanks again, Jan!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

these darn smart phones wonder how long they are in school? I cringe at the thought of a cell phone. I had one about 9 years ago when they were the size of an old fashioned two way radio. These scare the heck out of me.

I came home from a seriously long day out and found a box waiting for me at the post office. Not expecting a box I took my time trying to figure out what I could possibly have gotten. well much to my very happy suprise I received a mug rug! and a mug! and sweater for my mug with adorable buttons! and four fat quarters one with owls (no haters Traci ha ha ha owls in my mail box! not yours! hiding them now surely someone will want to borrow them).. and also some very cute candies. The note stated her daughter picked it out. Oh she must have been super disappointed when she realized they were going in a BOX not staying home and you were serious. Oh dear. Thank you J. Sikes I so love the whole suprise. Thank you for bringing a smile to my weary face.

Name:  mug rug jsikes.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  95.0 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

thank you laquita aka for the nice rug mug! cuppy

Haha! You're allergic to pink so I'll have to come take those off your hands!!!

Super cute.... a nice surprise for a lady who deserves a little smile or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    these darn smart phones wonder how long they are in school? I cringe at the thought of a cell phone. I had one about 9 years ago when they were the size of an old fashioned two way radio. These scare the heck out of me.

I came home from a seriously long day out and found a box waiting for me at the post office. Not expecting a box I took my time trying to figure out what I could possibly have gotten. well much to my very happy suprise I received a mug rug! and a mug! and sweater for my mug with adorable buttons! and four fat quarters one with owls (no haters Traci ha ha ha owls in my mail box! not yours! hiding them now surely someone will want to borrow them).. and also some very cute candies. The note stated her daughter picked it out. Oh she must have been super disappointed when she realized they were going in a BOX not staying home and you were serious. Oh dear. Thank you J. Sikes I so love the whole suprise. Thank you for bringing a smile to my weary face.

Name:  mug rug jsikes.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  95.0 KB

I received a gorgeous mug rug from "mdall" today. Thank you so much, I just love it and it will be used a lot! I hope to one day learn how to post pics on here. I would also like to say that there have been some beautiful mr posted on here. I nice to be part of such a wonderful and talented group of ladies.
    SEW LUVD

I received my mug rug from Terhar yesterday. Thanks so much.
    Diane

Blog Entries
    Xo you believe the chatter on this swap. So many new people, so many new designs.
    We need another swap. We should s
    Do a mugrug swap for our pets. My kitty zoey has a few. She drinks water from to fountains and a cup. The cup is in the bedroom, in case she gets thirsty in the night. Our bedroom is beachy, so she has a lobster mat in there.
    Such cute ideas.

Not again today, sure hope it isn't lost. My partner and I have been keeping in touch.
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Ok here are a few ideas.

2 mug rugs as in - his n hers
    scrap mug rug
    calendar mug rug ok maybe the 4 seasons.
    House mug rug
    fruit mug rug
    cartoon character mug rug
    inspirational mug rug
    desert as in pie etc. not dry land. - mug rug
    modern mug rug
    scenery mug rug
    vase mug rug

How about more suggestions?
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast