Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1203

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Sorry ladies that your partners have jumped the ship. I have not been home this past week and do not have any of my paperwork with me. To be honest the last time I checked it looked like all was taken care of. Believe me when I get home I will get right on it and find out what the deal is.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Momma_K you are very welcome.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I have been so sick this past week with this virus going around all I did was sleep. Some days I felt as if my body was used as a punching bag and I would wake up in the middle of the night and had to change clothes cause they were wet with sweat. One day my temp was 102.

On top of that I was pet/house-sitting for a friend during my illness and I did not have my computer or any of my paper work to take care of things while I was there.

I do believe I am back in the land of the living. I was able to eat a good breakfast this morning. I have not forgotten anyone and I promise I will get on it this ASAP

P.S. I have been battling this *&%*# cold virus for over a month now
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Nelco feel better. I had this all last week. I finally felt better startng Saturday. Still coughing but at least no temp. Drink lots of fluids and rest.
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    So sorry feel better. Ive had pnomunia for over two weeks, on the last of the steroids and antibiotics till fri.
    i hope youre on the mend.

Nelco, did you get the baddies on the bag-o-switches list? There's still angels waiting in the wings if needed. All you have to do is ask.

Blog Entries
    there are 2 without mr's. are there any more? this is a good time to stand up and be counted! NO ONE needs to leave this swap without a MR in their hand. don't sit at home and feel hurt, the person who hasn't sent your mr isn't doing it because they don't like you, it's because something in their life has interfered. but you will not be forgotten, so let nelco know!!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Angels have been called to action. Lets hope everyone gets their Rug and will be a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    there are 2 without mr's. are there any more? this is a good time to stand up and be counted! NO ONE needs to leave this swap without a MR in their hand. don't sit at home and feel hurt, the person who hasn't sent your mr isn't doing it because they don't like you, it's because something in their life has interfered. but you will not be forgotten, so let nelco know!!!
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Sorry to hear you are not well. Happy to hear you are feeling better!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    I have been so sick this past week with this virus going around all I did was sleep. Some days I felt as if my body was used as a punching bag and I would wake up in the middle of the night and had to change clothes cause they were wet with sweat. One day my temp was 102.

On top of that I was pet/house-sitting for a friend during my illness and I did not have my computer or any of my paper work to take care of things while I was there.

I do believe I am back in the land of the living. I was able to eat a good breakfast this morning. I have not forgotten anyone and I promise I will get on it this ASAP

P.S. I have been battling this *&%*# cold virus for over a month now
    :-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    Nelco, I am so glad you are better, too. I have heard several people who have had the crud say how horrible it is. At least you should have immunity from it if it comes around again. If you need another angel for a MR replacement, I will volunteer.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 ... LastLast