Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1203

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Well I'm ready for another MR Swap, easy, quick and right now it seems that's all I'm going to have time for...I'm in for a move around the middle of this month. I'm excited about it, mainly because, well...they will let me have my kids there! My furry babies of course! It's not as big as the place I have now but it is nice, two screened in porches and one with a porch swing...almost a Southern staple here! Ha! The place is a mobile home converted into a larger home. Bedrooms are smaller but you have to do what ya have to do! Ok, I'm rambling...oh and my Sis went home a few days ago, doing well but may have an infection going on so...keep her in a pray if you will...Loves to all!!
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in this I am truely blessed!

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    i might remind you, ms d'sm, that this is the third time i have finished this project. i just keep adding more to it. but now i've reached a point where if i add any more i'll have to hire a truck. lol

Yep, I know it is. We'll have to add that to the narrative when she receives her package

Blog Entries
    dh has said he will take it to ups tomorrow. i want 2nd day, but we'll see what he does. it's a pretty big box!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I am still around...been busie with my pet sitting and other things in life. I am hoping to get one going by the end of the month.

Keep bugging me so I wont slack. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    here's the thing-- we need another mug rug swap! nelco? yoohoo! where are you?
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Nancia what the heck did you make???? Curiosity will kill me. Peaking inside the box... oooohhhh wowwsaa. I knew you would do that! Did you remember to include the record bent into a margarita bowl? and that calendar?? I am not so up for another big swap yet. I have to finish my quilt fr quilters and a few boom blocks and a dq that I challenged buslady to put a twist on... the theme is spring has sprung but we added "in a nutshell" so now the mind went on overdrive. have pattern no dq yet though. getting sick really sucks. throws you back a bit. like a lot of a bit. shoot.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    bratty~~ first concentrate on getting well. all other energy can be used for the extras, like swaps and stuff. first priority? getting well. rest, eat right, take care of yourself!! there are people out here who care about you! meet me on p.m!

Red face Angels galore !

I have been out of town for a bit and got back yesterday. As soon as I got everything unloaded, my hubby handed me a package had came while I was gone. Lo and behold, there was a beautiful red and black mug rug in it from an angel in Alabama.

Name:  Alabama.png
Views: 100
Size:  315.2 KB

Then this morning, I went to the mail box and there was another package. It was in a zip lock baggie with an USPS note on it about being damaged. It was the cutest ladybug mug rug from a Pennsylvania angel. I am happy to say that the packaging was damaged.

Name:  Pennsylvania.png
Views: 104
Size:  198.0 KB

Then if you remember just a week or so ago, I had posted that several angels had PM'd me offering to send me a mug rug. I thanked them all, but told the very first one that I would be thrilled to get one from her, because I hadn't gotten one at all. This morning, I got a PM from her saying that she had just mailed me a mug rug.

OH MY !! I am quite blessed !!

Alabama, THANK YOU
    Pennsylvania , THANK YOU
    Idaho, THANK YOU
    Colleen

It is what it is !
    But it will become what you make it.

Colleen they are so so pretty. You have wonderful angels. They made such pretty mug rugs. I mean and mug bugs. lol....
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    O-o-oh...I like the red and black and the little red bug with the tiny heart...how cute. Lucky you!
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    as long as they are red bugs and not Bed bugs, she's alright!

Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 117 118 119 ... LastLast