Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed >

MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Old 01-22-2013, 02:37 PM

i'm the luckiest swapper! lol ! i have received my mug rugs and they (yes, they!) are gorgeous! and.... go with my kitchen and.....i love them....and......i got a valentine, too!! JABA you are the best!! thank you! thank you! thank you! i will be posting pictures soon. the process takes me a little while due to my techno-phobic brain.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM

I want that Mouse in the cup! It is so darn cute! I am so sorry I have been gone so much, Mom is finally settled into her Apt in the assisted living facility. Now I get to go through all of the things that have been left here! But the good part is I get to sew and play a little more~ I am working on my Secret Pal's Mug Rug... Also if you have me... and you want me to get it Now, rather than wait for hubby to mail, if he even does, sometimes he is a little iffy on mailing me my squishies, ask our hostess and I will give her my address here in Oregon. If you already sent it, I can only tell you thanks and hope that he will tell me what came in the mail and forward it to me! Men... I love him dearly but he just doesn't understand the importance of my "Quilty mail"
Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I finished one mug rug! bet your green with envy huh? maybe its yours! maybe not. yours might be the other one.. I found so many I love on pinterest then I got back to what i can do right? lol some of those are so adorable its not funny. here is one that had me big time smiling today wouldnt this be the cutest thing ever?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389096[/ATTACH]
Old 01-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Power Poster

Yay... I heard from my swap pal today. She received the package I sent and was happy with everything... which makes ME happy!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:32 PM

glad to here peps are starting to get their 'Rugs'
Old 01-22-2013, 06:46 PM

I just started AND finished mine in under 2 hours! Wooo! And I must say, for my first mug rug, it came out freaking awesome!

Here's a picture so everyone can be jealous of my swap partner's good fortune!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]390121[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2013-01-22_19-43-31_56.jpg  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Power Poster

Glad to see people are getting rugs. Now i have 95 more to see.
My partner is getting two, a reversable in her colors and one i wanted to make. Hope she likes them.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:13 PM

and my pretty dessert plate! I like a bit bigger but I am a bit more of a piglet. I need to pop mine in the post first thing and we will see if they work or not for my partners. All that marching marching marching over the mountains, through the woods to grandmothers house they go.. oh no not to grandmas to YOUR house. one has a much shorter march and should get there first oh wait! we have planes! I am sendin them out first class priority so hope hope this weekend finds you with somewhere to lay your cup down. and your cookie and your other cookie and ok not much more than that but its at least somewhere. You cant fool me you eat them too fast too.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 AM

OOoohhh, so wonderful MRs are going out. Love the teapot and the hearts being poured into a cup. So cute.
I'm mailing mine tomorrow. Yeah!!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 AM

no sneak peaks camera still broken.. darn it. BUT one has birds appliqued on it, one is coming up flowers and another is bright happy teals, whites and pinks. wonder .... and the ones posted are great. I cant see anyone being unhappy with those. lovely job ladies.

ok doing math here and it hurts 9+5+2+2+4=22 darn it thats not mine either shoot big time.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Default Mug Rugs Finished

I made two as the first one was a little small. They are fun to make and finish up fast. Ready for Mug Rug Swap 2.

Diane
Attached Thumbnails mug-rug-swap-500x437.jpg   mug-rug-swap-2-500x331.jpg