Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 70 71 72 81 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
    This is my first mug rug swap - and this is the first mug rug I have ever made; I hope my partner likes my simple design - I tried incorporating some of their favorite colors. Hopefully it will arrive by Saturday.
    Oh Dabbler! It's so pretty! Where'd you find the yellow and green marble fabric? I've been looking all over for that! I've been collecting marble fabrics for our bed quilt eventually. So far I have blue, purple, orange, pink, and a dark gray. I need yellow and green and one other color, and then I can start!

It's very pretty, mine is my first as well and simple. I hope my partner likes it as well. All we can do is our best.

This is my first mug rug swap - and this is the first mug rug I have ever made; I hope my partner likes my simple design - I tried incorporating some of their favorite colors. Hopefully it will arrive by Saturday.
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Love the stained glass colors! I think Moda Marbles tons of selections in colors and also connecting threads has marbles pretty reasonably about 40 colors.

I hope to see lots more pictures. with so many being sent all over surely there are photos coming in. Maybe today is my lucky mug rug day.

Shoveling snow is never a picnic. Blowing it I guess could be fun. in theory. when someone else is doing it. We are extremely behind in our snow but its falling on the higher slopes so its fine with me and keeping the water content what it should be. 100 percent right now. I will take that. I wonder are we going to miss it this year or is it going to come in a flurry of snow dumps at the wrong time. It feels to warm to be winter. almost 45 to 50 in the day. way wrong. I will take however.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I'm a straggler! Final day and sending today! I made a 2nd MR last night, was up until 2 this morning finishing it. I had to rip stitches twice, once I had the entire things sewn but had it all wrong so had to rrrrip! I felt as if I wasn't doing her right by not sending her favorite colors the first time so, she gets a pretty garden with butterflies and her fave colors! I'll post the picture on the Pictoral Page with all the others. (Give you a hint of the favorite colors!!) AND it's going far east in the US where I bet she could use a little floral pickmeup!
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in this I am truely blessed!

I just wanted to say that if whoever has my name is late getting mine out, thats just fine. One never knows what goes on in ones life to prolong the things we love doing. But I would gratefully take any of the ones I've seen, they are ALL just awesome!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    Oh Dabbler! It's so pretty! Where'd you find the yellow and green marble fabric? I've been looking all over for that! I've been collecting marble fabrics for our bed quilt eventually. So far I have blue, purple, orange, pink, and a dark gray. I need yellow and green and one other color, and then I can start!
    Thank you - I found the fabrics at JoAnn's; it's in their precut/fat quarter bundles near the quilting notions/books and patterns in our store. I also have a very similar collection that I picked up as part of a shop hop premium - it was the carrot on the end of the stick - visit all the shops, have your passport stamped at each one and you get this beautiful bundle at your final stop. I also went back to one of the shops and picked up half dozen more half yard cuts and then made them into fat quarters as one of my swap partners was looking for brights.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Beautiful coloring. They remind me of the colors I use to wear back in the 80's...Ooohh so long ago! But I love them, I called them Royal colors. Beautiful first attempt!

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Okay-- here is the site where you can post your photos of your Mug Rugs. Lets keep it just to pic and we can make comments here on this site.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mug-rugs-t212468.html
    Thanks Nelda.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    My secret partner QuiltyLouise has already posted that she's received my mug rugs, so I thought I would post a couple of pictures of what I sent her. Her favorite colors are purple and yellow.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Ronda love your mq those are my colores

Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 70 71 72 81 ... LastLast