Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 79 of 121 FirstFirst ... 29 69 78 79 80 89 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
    Does the zip code add up to 22? Florida is a long way from Washington!
    If I told you it might ruin the surprise of it all. Sorry, hope you don't mind waiting. I am waiting for my mug rug to arrive also.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Sent out my mug rug and some goodies today. Still waiting on mine also. Can't wait until next one love making these .
    PMarch

So many lovely mug rugs!! Keep the pics coming. I'm waiting on mine, can't wait!

Sorry partner ... your package was supposed to be delivered today but didn't quite make it ... should be there for sure on Monday! If it is any consolation ... my hasn't arrived yet either. We can sit on pins and needles together!

Blog Entries
    Nothing today, maybe Monday

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Yippeeee! It was so fun to come home from a memorial service today and find my squishy package in my mailbox. It came all the way from Canada!

Thank you Tulip43. Beverly. I love it.

She also included a cup rug and sent a great card which I am planning to frame and hang in my sewing room. I will post photos tomorrow when my natural lighting is at its best. What a fun swap.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

well lovely set of mug rugs from belfry very nice and thoughtful. The purple stripe one is as pretty as if you had been making them for a long time. sometimes simple is pretty. In this case absolutely.

I received my boom fabrics today but alas.. no mug rug. I did finish a bonus one for Kiwi its coming your way out the door on Monday. And I am finishing a bonus mug rug for Tracibug. its so cute its hard to part with. and last but not least I have cut out another side swap mug rug in pretty easter fabrics. I will quilt that this weekend. busy busy beaver oh oh my camera is fixed!!!! yahoo! soon to post pics. its like having the internet down.. areyou kidding me? no camera ughhhh. lol
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

My partner received hers yesterday. hope she liked it. I will post a pic later if she dosen't.will wait to hear from her.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Deepest apologies...been stressed out lately and forgot to post here the lovely mug rugs I got from LStew2212 and forgot to message Nelco that I mailed mine out Thursday.

Name:  IMG_2042.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  284.8 KB
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Name:  Mug Rug Exchange.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  46.4 KB

I received your package yesterday LoupEspirit! The two mug rugs are both beautiful, colorful, and coordinate well for a cup of coffee and a treat! Love them both but the peacock is certainly a work of art. The note pad is a great size to drop into my purse for shopping!!! Many thanks. Pam

Page 79 of 121 FirstFirst ... 29 69 78 79 80 89 ... LastLast