Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 83 of 121 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    O.k. start drooling everyone. I got the best mugrug. Its in my fav colors bright pink and lime green ( eat your heart out mariposa!!!)
    and its the cutest couple of frogs on the beach. I also got two great fat quarters a cute little bucket to hold my candy for now, i got good and plenty, my personal addiction) and a cute magnetic refridgerator pad. A big thanks again.
    Glad you liked it ... I thought the little bucket would be useful for a trash bucket at classes ... but a candy bucket works too ... I could sure go for that!

Just checked and my package is at a sorting facility in the state it was sent to! Not sure how far this is from the recipient!! But it now is in a state far far away from me!! It didn't give me an estimated delivery date tho

I got my pal's mug rug sent out late yesterday. Be patient, my friend, it is coming. Question: Do you like pears?
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

I like pears, I hope it is me.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.

My mug rug arrived today. Thank you jyllybeen. I love it. I will post a picture tomorrow when the lighting is better !
    Donna

Blog Entries
    i'm wondering if tiger is out roaming the streets, or if he's made it to his new home. need to find the rec't with the tracking number. meanwhile, my real life kitty, 20 yr old/young, simon is sleeping on my shoulder and he has the cutest little snore. life doesn't get much better!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

All the mug rugs are so pretty so far,can't wait to get mine.My partner is support to get her mug rug Tuesday.
    PMarch

Blog Entries
    i have been using and enjoying the mug rugs jaba sent me! i know you all who are waiting will love yours, too!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I'm going to be mailing out a second squishy package this week to someone that has not yet received one... but who can it be?? Hint: she is fairly MIA at this point...
    ~Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoupEsprit
    Imagination Sparks, Creativity Ignites...

I finally got my partner's MR's and goodies sent off to the great white north. According to the postal clerk, it'll be there by the end of the week. I tried to include a little bit of southern warmth, so I hope it brightens your day.

Page 83 of 121 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast