Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Blog Entries
    Everyone I apologize for not being in contact. Been without a computer past3weeks. Using my notebook,but had to get someone to change pass word so I could get onto qb!i am still waiting for mine.
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Blog Entries
    I have not been able to write as I would like, either. So busy at work and my nook and android phone just aren't easy to post with. I cannot tell you how many times I typed up a nice long work of art, just to have it go flying off into cyberspace or something. It just dissappears. Typing on those instruments is almost impossible for someone with big fat fingers like mine. LOL Mine has bee received and i have received mine, so I am just riding along enjoying the view!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Thanks for posting pics of the rug and goodies! I did take photos, but the images were too large to post! Again, as I expressed in my PM to you - thank you so very much Quilty-Louise!!!!!

I got mine today... From TammyB
    .Name:  mug rug swap.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  327.4 KB

I love the whole package, Thank you for such a cute Mug Rug and Mug, along with all the goodies. Beautiful.
    I am smiling from Ear to Ear.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

TraciBug the one you got and the one you made cheered me up, so cute and quirky!
    :-)
    CAS

That's exactly why I like them now. For whatever the reason, my mug rugs make me smile...

Quote Originally Posted by CAS49OR View Post
    TraciBug the one you got and the one you made cheered me up, so cute and quirky!

my mug rugs

Name:  Beautiful mug rugs jpg.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  62.4 KBJust walked in the door from our vacation and there was my mug rug package. Not one but 2 great mug rugs, one is in batiks and the other is fun geometric prints and a coffee theme. Wish I could personally thank her because my package came all the way from Hawaii. Also received passionfruit orange Hawaiian tea and some yummy hot chocolate. Thank you so much Leiladylei54 Toni

mug rug I sent

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  278.1 KBMade this for Gingerbreadmama, she said her favorite block was the Log cabin and she liked country red. The mug rug was fun to make for her. Also made her some greeting cards with little gingerbread boys

Terriamn

received a parcel today with a beautiful blue mug rug, herbal teas and yummy chocolates. thanks dluvs2quiltName:  069.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  1.08 MB

Love love love it! I would love to learn her appliqué technique.

Quote Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
    Ta da! Here is the UBER FABULOUS FANTASTICO pig mug rug that Elisabrat made for me... I would drive HOURS to thank a friend for something so incredibly awesome... Do you get that I LOVE it yet?!?!

Attachment 394549

Attachment 394550

Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast