Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Needlecase Exchange 4

Blog Entries
    Nankathy, can you describe it to us, i love pics, but without them, a good description can give me a good idea. Oh phooey

I received a wonderful needlecase today from rwquilts. Thank you so much. i love everything. It was filled with all kind of goodies, scissors, notepad, ornament, coasters, buttons, needles and pins, panel cutouts with snowmen. It looks like a wallet and is wonderful. Maybe she can post a picture. I don't know how. Need to learn. Anyway, thanks so much for all my goodies. This has really been a fun swap. Yours is on the way, hope you like it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquilter View Post
    I received a wonderful needlecase today from rwquilts. Thank you so much. i love everything. It was filled with all kind of goodies, scissors, notepad, ornament, coasters, buttons, needles and pins, panel cutouts with snowmen. It looks like a wallet and is wonderful. Maybe she can post a picture. I don't know how. Need to learn. Anyway, thanks so much for all my goodies. This has really been a fun swap. Yours is on the way, hope you like it.
    Sorry, I didn't take pics this time. So glad you like what I made for you. Was super fun!

Bjolly sent me an adorable cat shaped needlecase with some pins and needles in it. The cat is white - the same as my cat Persephone. She has wiggly eyes and a pink heart shaped nose with filament whiskers glued underneath it. Her tail is pink maribou. She has a thin pink ribbon collar with a jingle bell attached for the perfect Christmas touch. She also sent me a handmade matchbook style blank book and a small magnetic needlecase. And then, she added two Christmas stockings - one for me and one for my sister! How thoughful of her.

Thank you, Barb. I love all of it and Melissa was very pleased to receive a gift too. A cat anything is pretty much always my first choice. All the added goodies were very much my "thing."
    Blue Cat

Every life should have nine cats.

Blog Entries
    Blue, sounds really cute. I got one of those kittys, and i wont use it, to cute to get it messy with needle holes and stuff.
    you vot a vreat swap partner there.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to take a picture before sending too...we need picures !
    Retired and living in NE Michigan

Just received my package from Lynnie, filled with such wonderful goodies.Name:  IMG_0359.JPG
Views: 194
Size:  843.7 KB
    Thanks Lynnie for thinking of me and my furbabies.

Blog Entries
    Yipee, so glad you got it all in one pc. I made the white crispy crunch and everything else for you.
    Hope you likd it all.

Blog Entries
    Wooooooohoooooo, now that my partner got hers, i cant wait to get mine and see all the great things everyone else gets.

Blog Entries
    Package is going in the mail in the AM!!!
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast