Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Needlecase Exchange

I'm in just sent a PM sounds like fun!

I really, really love the needlecase I received, I don't think I even need another one. On the other hand, all the ideas and pretty cases shown were inspiring. hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I should get in.
    :-)
    CAS

Cas yes it does sound like fun. I got my pm back that I am in. Now for the designings.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Count me in! Cuppy

HEY if ANY one thinks they don't need another needle case well.... think twice. I have one upstairs on my sewing table one downstairs by my hand sewing for tv/couch time, I keep one in a kit that travels with me to retreats , workshops, oh yes an emergency gift needed RIGHT NOW! ...etc... SO there you have it... Send in that PM. And join the FUN =^.^=
    Last edited by Jan Rutherford; 05-06-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

Blog Entries
    Oh happy day, my pm has been sent. I wouldn't want to miss out on the fun. Thanks for hosting again Caroline.
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Loved this swap last time around.

Question ~ part of the sign-up info was "favorite color"... should we wait for partner assignments before beginning our needle cases so we can cater to the favorite color? Personally, I am thrilled with anything made with love regardless of color.

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Caroline. I will sign up and send you my info as soon as I have one made for my to-be partner. My mid year resolution is to make item before signing up for swaps. Thanks for putting this on again and for making the sign-up and mail dates far enough out there so I have time to complete a needlecase!

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    Well said TiltedEars, I feel the same as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by TiltedEars View Post
    Loved this swap last time around.

Question ~ part of the sign-up info was "favorite color"... should we wait for partner assignments before beginning our needle cases so we can cater to the favorite color? Personally, I am thrilled with anything made with love regardless of color.
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

What a wonderful resolution & a great way to feel at peace when swap deadlines approach. I much prefer to be on the "I'm ready for this" side rather than the "oh crap" side of a deadline. That's partially why I asked my question about whether we're required to try to match color preferences of our partner, which would of course mean that we must wait til after partners are assigned to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    Thanks Caroline. I will sign up and send you my info as soon as I have one made for my to-be partner. My mid year resolution is to make item before signing up for swaps. Thanks for putting this on again and for making the sign-up and mail dates far enough out there so I have time to complete a needlecase!

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast