Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Needlecase Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    I sent mine out to my partner but have not heard from her yet. I hope everythis is okay with her. I did PM Caroline and ask her to check on her for me.

I sent her a yellow, sunbonnet sue shaped needlecase. Very plain in regards to some I have seen. I hope she likes it though.
    The needle case sounds very pretty.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    Today mail came and went still no package!!!! No choice I'll keep waiting. Frist swap here for me!!!!
    quiltymom, we will wait with you.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I hope that we keep the postmen busy this week. I'm hoping all who are still waiting will receive soon. I keep checking back to see all the pretty needlecase's coming in. (So, will be waiting and watching till all have come in.) Hugs! You know what they say, good things come to those.....So please US Mail Service, hurry and deliver *already* to all our cyber friends.!
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

LAQUITA I've been on vacation and had my mail held just got it today It's a yellow, sunbonnet sue shaped needlecase with some goody's Thank you it is so cute. I hope Dakota is doing fine.

Look how pretty!

MizMelly spoiled me big-time with the needle cases she sent acouple of weeks ago (I'm slow with the pictures). Look how pretty - both in blue... my favorite! She made a small needle book and a lovely pouch for scissors & other goodies. She even included some needles & scissors. I love everything!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Hexie fun

Here is the needle case that I made for the swap. Most was done by hand while watching my boys' baseball games. I have to take my sewing time when I can get it! It's en route to its new home now.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

TiltedEars, the needle case you received as well as the one you created and sent are beautiful. You did get a lot of nice, pretty, goodies too. Such a nice gift with your hand needle work. I like all the pretty blues in the one you received, and the accessories.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    quiltymom, we will wait with you.
    Thanks having company to wait with me makes it nice!!! Maybe today is my lucky day.The weather has cooled off almost 25 degrees and granddaughter is here for visit, so don't mind the wait. Thanksgirls!!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    Thanks having company to wait with me makes it nice!!! Maybe today is my lucky day.The weather has cooled off almost 25 degrees and granddaughter is here for visit, so don't mind the wait. Thanksgirls!!!!!
    Yours must be coming in, from far away.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Our temperature today is cooler too. Ohhh so nice.

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast