Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
New and wanting to do swaps. >

New and wanting to do swaps.

New and wanting to do swaps.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM

MamaMay, I was looking at your profile. I know another lady who is in Junction City and who quilts. If you want, PM me and I will get you her name. Her husband is with the EOD unit there.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 PM

Hello from California: just joined today and interested in a Row Round Robin. I see the threads but it looks like they all started in September, right? Any chance there will some starting in the first quarter of 2013? If not, I'll just wait until next Fall. It's not like I don't have any other projects.

I participated in a Border Round Robin a couple of years ago and loved it. I am very pleased with the final result and have it hanging in my Sewing Room.

Thanks.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Evey0309 View Post
Hello from California: just joined today and interested in a Row Round Robin. I see the threads but it looks like they all started in September, right? Any chance there will some starting in the first quarter of 2013? If not, I'll just wait until next Fall. It's not like I don't have any other projects.

I participated in a Border Round Robin a couple of years ago and loved it. I am very pleased with the final result and have it hanging in my Sewing Room.

Thanks.
I don't know about another Round/Row robin, but I do know that the Boomerrang 9.0 should be starting signups in January. In that swap, you send each member in your group an F8 and they make a block with it (adding their own fabrics). And then they all send you F8s, too. I just did my first one this fall (it's just about to end soon). If you see the threads called Boomerang 8.0 - Diamonds, Sapphires, etc - go check them out and see if that's up your alley!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 PM

Thanks for the reply! I will go check out the Boomerrang thread. Have a great weekend.