Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NOVEMBER FQ Swap

Name:  Block Base Sew Along Blocks.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  616.8 KBJust received my second FQ from Nelco. Thank you Nelda They are so adorable now will have to find something to make with them.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    yea! checked the confirmations and both my swap pals FQ's have been delivered. Ladies, have a wonderful turkey day!
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Everyone's FQ's seem to be arriving pretty quickly this month Don't forget to let me know when you receive!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Well, look what the postman blessed me with delivering today!! These beauties are from RoseIrish48. Thank you so much, Rose!! I can't wait to use them. Lets see, maybe I'll start with a couple insulated bowl cozies FOR ME, then some oragami tree ornaments. Thanks again!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  1.06 MB

Blog Entries
    Here are the lovely Xmas fabrics I received from my swap partners psailer and wmuteach- (Paula & Linda)Thank you both so very much. A BIG Thank You to Brenda for hostessing this swap!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

What great fabric that is being sent out. Lets see which ones I want.. oh the red snow flakes, the doggies, the santas, snowmen, holly, poinsettas the blenders all of them. other than that you can keep what is left. oh so fun. I am partial to some of those novelty prints .. they make me smile. Can't wait to see what is swapped in December.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    Mary Mo, my apologies. I thanked Mizkyp for the fat quarters. She promptly told me I had made a mistake and I couldn't find the envelope to double check it. So, I moved a few more things in my pile of "to be tossed" things and "oh to my wonderous eyes did appear; the missing envelope was always near" yea, I do love the fabric choices and thank you from behind my o so red cheeks. Mizkyp, if you are reading this- sorry!

5 adults, 2 small boys, 5 cats and 6 dogs living under one roof (temporarily) is just a tad crazy some days. or maybe it's just me . . . hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMo View Post
    My FQs should have found their homes by now .... has anybody in Ohio and Illinois found any floating around?
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

very pretty fabrics coming in!!
    Brenda

Awww! Now I feel so much better .... my FQs have arrived safely to their homes. Life is good!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

I got my FQ from Elisabrat and will post a photo when I get back home. Thank you Linda
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast