Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Sent Lori my pm yestrday. I've started a box,just the little stuff the good stuff comes when I find out my name.
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

Blog Entries
    I am in again too but this month I think I will only do one. With the holidays and family coming that is about all I can do right now.
    Purchase Get Well Cards, scribble different signatures, put them around the house so when someone comes over they will not notice the dust, instead they will see the cards!

I'm in also, sent Lori a pm!

Blog Entries
    Sent PM lori!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    I'm in-sent my info this morning! Yea! I am already gathering some stuff until I find out who I have to customize it! Can't wait!

I have to sit out this month *cry* cause I have so much to get done by December, and well.. I'm broke. Ha! But had some interviews for jobs set up. I hope I will be back for December's swap. But it doesn't mean I won't be watching and helping knuckle whack for Lori. So ya'll better be good and send those PM's and send packages on time. I'm watching you *makes fingers to eyes motions*
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I'M in again...sent PM...This is addicting.

Prayers and wam thoughts in Sandy's way.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

I'm in! Last month was my first and it was fun, can't wait to find out who my sp is and start their package.

I'm in going to send my info in a minute.
    Ana after this month I bet Lori would appreciate a what was it you said(?), oh yeah a knuckle whacker. Poor Lori. sorry you won't be able to play along this month though, hope you have good luck with the job hunt, be sure to chime in and hope you are back in it in Dec, or at the very least Jan-Yikes!! only 2 months to the new year.
    Knitette that was great that you mentioned some of your special days for November. Yes Internat'l swappers feel free to post any kind of info like that on the thread-it all helps.
    And I think most everyone here likes a surprise so newbies don't fret, send a nice package, don't feel you need to out do anyone, and remember, you might send something that is your favorite thing to use and it maybe something your pal had never seen before. That is where a little comment about it in the note is helpful too.
    After all if someone didn't like surprises wouldn't they just go get what they wanted at the store or online?
    Surprise Rules! Let's have some thankful fun!

YIPEE....I,M in again for NOVEMBER. It is So much fun and such a real uplift when we all deal with problems, health issues, or limited finances etc. You folks are GREAT....PM on its WAY....
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast