Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday Brenda!!!!! Yuck mine is in a couple weeks!!!!! Hey sent to PM on ornament swap didn't hear back.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Well, Fellow Scorpio, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you only I have you by 20 years. LOL
    Hope you have a blessed day

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Well friends, I'm officially 50

WOW - what a WONDERFUL box I got - you ladies should be drooling over all the fantastic things that were in my November Secret Pal box. It was more like Christmas - and funny, but I did guess it from the hint she left - although you're never really sure. Anyway, here's a list of what was in the box - a 2013 Hawaiian Flower calendar (she's from the glorious state of Hawaii), 4 lovely purple fabrics (half and full yard cuts), a container of safety pins, nail files, quilt block/row markers, a Purple Thang, purple buttons, a mug rug, a Hawaiian applique pattern, a composition book, a measuring guide, peppermint cocoa, a handmade tea cup pincushion, cat scissors, a bobbin box, scrunchies, hand gel, a carry case with hand wipes, a kitty cat tape measure (pull out the ear for the measure), Hawaiian tea (drinking a cup right now), Nestles crunchies, York mint patties, Macadamia nuts and an embroidered hand towel. The card enclosed had one of her own photographs as the front of it. Here's some photos - and thanks again Leiladylie54, I was so lucky to get you this month.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Welcome to the club. i turned 50 on Fri.
    Happy Birthday Brenda
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

my sp pack is going out tomorrow.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Happy Birthday Brenda, Hope you have a Blessed one!
    Sp your pkg is in the mail (going North of me) and should arrive on Friday.
    Great pkgs everyone!

Blog Entries
    Happy BD Brenda!

Off topic alert: so today was our eye dr appt and I'm convinced I'm gonna need new glasses, I just can't see well out of the distance portion of my glasses on the left eye. I know I'm getting a cataract so maybe that's it, but he took my glasses off, came back and informed me that once he cleaned the film off he thought I'd see a whole bunch better, and you know what he's right, so instead of a $300-$400 pair of trifocals, I treated us to a $3 bottle of glass cleaner, which can even be refilled he told me...man I love a happy ending. And DH didn't need new glasses either...yay!! That hasen't happened for years...

Don't see any clues that apply to me...c'mon throw me a bone someone

Checked the status of my SP package and this is what I got:

Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799 facility on November 13, 2012 at 7:39 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Hint 2: You live in one of the swing states and love black licorice!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    happy Birthday!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=mooretll;5656582]Welcome to the club. i turned 50 on Fri.

Happy belated birthday - hope you had a fun day celebrating.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 ... LastLast