Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm >

November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
It is April 2007 and it has some beautiful quilts in it.
Thanks - I found an issue
Old 11-18-2012, 02:25 PM

Default Package of wonerful gifts from CraftyDarelene

I recieved so much that I have to post several pics. I thankyou so very very much for everthing I truly love the table runner!!!!! Instead of making and giving em away I now have my own. Thankyou again!!!
Attached Thumbnails 100_1099.jpg   100_1100.jpg   100_1101.jpg  
Old 11-18-2012, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by dconroy84 View Post
Hi Quiltingdragon,
I received both of my packages and I can't Thank You enough for everything that you sent.
All the kitty material was perfect and the Christmas material I have plans for also. I LOVE my new Lamb tape measure is so cute I can't beleive you found it. The puzzle books were perfect I just finished my last book so these were just in time. The pincushion jar with the clips are great I been looking at the clips in several catalogs and couldn't make up my mind if I should order them or not thank you now I can try them out. The needles for my machine are perfect I needed some new ones. And my little furface loves his new toys. Thank you for the M&M's and the fudge and the molded candy I'm trying not to eat it all at once and pace myself so I don't eat it all at once.
I hope I didn't forget anything everything was so on target for me THANK YOU.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving,
Donna C.
dconroy84
So glad that you like everything. I ordered the lamb online, as I couldn't find ANYTHING locally! From now on i'm going to look for that stuff as soon as I get my partner so I can order it - I haven't done a swap outside of my home guild in years, so I had no idea what was/wasn't out there. My guild SQ gave me some of the clips the last retreat we did, I love them so much I buy a bunch when I find them on sale so I can share the joy. You got lucky on the needles, as my machine died a month after Christmas a few years ago and I switched brands, they've just been lying around the sewing room. So glad that you could make use of them. If you don't have quite enough for the kitty bed, let me know as I have another piece of that in my stash.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:45 PM

I received an awesome package today from annt59. I got Hot Tamales, buttons, needle tip tweezers, row marking safety pins, beautiful brown fabric, an amazing Christmas charm pack, a sweet card case made with lavender and teal butterfly fabric and a cute little hot pad from Wall Drug in S. Dakota that has a recipe for fudge on it. Everything was perfect and I was so happy to get it. Thanks again
Old 11-19-2012, 08:13 AM

I'm a Baaaaad girl!! I went to the post with my package on Saturday. Even left the retreat to do it. Don't know where I got it, but I had the WRONG BOX. Thought I had the fits it ships boxes. This was like double to mail, and the gal behind the counter was ZERO help. I ended up leaving. Will go to my local PO where they know me and are helpful to this old lady. Sooooooo, SP, you pkg will go out today! I promise. I don't think my SP posts here much, if at all. I am still waiting for mine, as well. But I and DH were gone from early Friday morning so the mail has not been checked since Wed. Maybe Tues. It WILL get checked today. LOL
Old 11-19-2012, 11:09 AM

Default Thank you thank you thank you mdall!

I received the most awesome package today from mdall, Michelle. The pictures do not do justice for what she sent me. I took two pics so bear with me The first one is the fabric: the white with floral is just beautiful and the cotton prints are awesome for a scrappy quilt I want to make. Then she sent me a stiletto, it is the first one I've ever received and a beautiful bracelet! A cute pincushion and christmas fabric. The second photo: THE BEST STRAWBERRY JAM AND APPLIE PIE JAM AS WELL! Wow they taste so good! Hot chocolate mix, Tabu perfume spray, a WVa souvenir thimble, christmas mug and a mug rug with my name on it! How darling! Also a nail scrubber, the little hair thingys to hold the bobbin threads (i've always wanted those), note pad, socks and gingerbread cookies! Mdall you really went above and beyond and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The coincidence? We both had each other this month for SP! And I saw your thread to check the tracking no. which I did and it still said PA so I thought it wasn't for me, BUT IT IS NOW! LOL! Thank you again!
Attached Thumbnails nov.-sp-swap-001.jpg   nov.-sp-swap-002.jpg  
Old 11-19-2012, 11:32 AM

Great package. Lucky girl!
Old 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM

So glad you found one.

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
Thanks - I found an issue
Old 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM

Soem very nicepackages. mine should be delivered tomorrow to my sp.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Power Poster

It was me Laquita, the package arrived today and I will post a picture as soon as I can. Thank you so much. It was a great package. I love the comic strip fabric. Love It All!!!!!

Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
Laquita, it sounds like me. I am East of you, my zip adds up to 26, we take in rescue dogs and have a bird, now if I only knew where your family lived LOL. IT's ME!! IT's ME!! Maybe, Maybe, Maybe