Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Blog Entries

Birthday gift

Its a busy time of year but Tresa MSCUPID804 sent me this gift so I would have in time for my birthday next week. Thankyou!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

I have not seen that my SP received her pkg. I am sure she got it.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    I have not seen that my SP received her pkg. I am sure she got it.
    Mine didn't let me know she got hers, didn't post on here that she got it . I had her before and she didn't that time either. Some don't follow the rules. She did let Lori know she got it.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
    Mine didn't let me know she got hers, didn't post on here that she got it . I had her before and she didn't that time either. Some don't follow the rules. She did let Lori know she got it.
    You know, that's one of the 3 things you need to do is let your SP know by PM you got your package. I'd sure be tempted this second time to give her negative feedback and make sure Lori knows by PM that she is not following the rules. It's really not too much trouble to send a message to you if she got one off to Lori!

Blog Entries
    Question how do you leave feedback for someone. I knew before they changed the system but can't seem to figure it out now.
    My Gummy Bear Died
    My Unicorn Ran Away
    My Imaginary Friend Got Kidnapped
    The Voices In My Head Won't Talk To Me
    Oh No! I'm Going Sane!

Blog Entries
    photo of package

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
    I received an awesome package today from Phyllis' Daughter - spiral note pad, yearly planner, scented candles, note cards with the letter 'K' on the front, family hanging ornament, taste of home magazine, table runner pattern, RED fat quarters and some good old fashioned southern comfort and JD coffee - I'll post a photo later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Kim you did a fantastic job putting this package together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

I had to pm my pal to ask if she received her package, she eventually replied to say a damaged package had arrived but no mention of the book I had sent direct from Amazon.com so I pm'd back to ask if she received that so I could chase it if not but no response, how hard is it to pm?

Quote Originally Posted by greenini View Post
    You know, that's one of the 3 things you need to do is let your SP know by PM you got your package. I'd sure be tempted this second time to give her negative feedback and make sure Lori knows by PM that she is not following the rules. It's really not too much trouble to send a message to you if she got one off to Lori!

I don't know about anyone but me, but when I don't get a PM ( and it has happened) I worry that someone didn't like what I sent. I do know however that the PM system has not been working very well, as I sent a PM one month and had it in my sent mail and my SP did not receive it.
    Vicki W

Quote Originally Posted by greenini View Post
    I did let Lori know, I had to pm Lori to find out if she had got it . I told Lori it was the 2nd time I had her and she didn't let me know either time. So Lori sent a copy of the rules to her. (Doubt if it will do any good) Now my neighbor that's on the board too has got her for Dec. So I guess you don't get cut off for not following the rules.
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by cannyquilter View Post
    I had to pm my pal to ask if she received her package, she eventually replied to say a damaged package had arrived but no mention of the book I had sent direct from Amazon.com so I pm'd back to ask if she received that so I could chase it if not but no response, how hard is it to pm?
    Evidently to hard for some people.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 LastLast