Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12

Thread: October FQ swap

Whoo Hoo - the last day of October brought my October fabrics from an Angel - Kiffie 2413. Thank you so much. The fall colors are wonderful and can be used in a project I am working on. The last FQ is really more on the purple side with wonderful embossed-type stars. Doesn't show well in the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Nice, glad you got your pkg. too vanogay. Here's to a much better Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Whoo Hoo - the last day of October brought my October fabrics from an Angel - Kiffie 2413. Thank you so much. The fall colors are wonderful and can be used in a project I am working on. The last FQ is really more on the purple side with wonderful embossed-type stars. Doesn't show well in the picture.
    So glad they made it before November!!..and happy to help out! As I said before, I would probably not want it known I am being an "angel"...as I certainly don't consider myself at that status...lol...and just doing what I hope any one of us would do if we are able. But I do understand the "receivers" need to know the "angel senders" were not their original partners...I for one sure don't need any help in the "non angel" status either, I can get their quite well on my own!!! ACK!!..LOL.. (Sorry for the ornery humor...). One of the real "angels" here is Brenda, who keeps organizing this swap for us all every month!!!
    Regards,
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Do you post each month swap? Where do you find out what the monthly theme is and where do you sign up at if interested in that month swap?

Pbadder, At the top of this page, in the search field, type - November FQ Swap - and find the thread. Then, once you have that, subscribe to it for future. Find it - I think deadline for sign ups is Nov 3
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

"One of the real "angels" here is Brenda, who keeps organizing this swap for us all every month!!!
    Regards,
    Kif"

I do so much agree !!!! Brenda handles this enormous challenge so well, she has earned her angel wings IMHO. Thanks Brenda for all you do!!!!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12