Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 927

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

  1. #421
    Super Member Crafty Darlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Crestview, Florida
    Posts
    1,382
    Okay SP just checked tracking and it is still saying expected delivery is today, so hopefully you will have your pkg soon!

  2. #422
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,466
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
    Okay SP just checked tracking and it is still saying expected delivery is today, so hopefully you will have your pkg soon!
    It wasn't me. Just catalogues and junk. Happily no bills ... but they'll come soon enough.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

  3. #423
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    70
    OH NO USPS just delayed my package to my SP. It is in her town post office will be there tomorrow! HINT: west of the Mississippi River

  4. #424
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,466
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaj11 View Post
    OH NO USPS just delayed my package to my SP. It is in her town post office will be there tomorrow! HINT: west of the Mississippi River
    That's me!!!! If I move ...
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

  5. #425
    Senior Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    829
    hmmm I'm west of the mississippi.. But about.. 4 blocks.. *waves to the big dirty river* and I'm west of any carolinas.. hmm.. yay I'm getting lots of boxes
    ***********************************
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    ***********************************
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

  6. #426
    Super Member brenda21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,128
    I'm west of the Mississippi river..
    K~what did you send me huh huh huh????
    buslady~sounds ok to me but I don't know if everyone else will go for it haha
    Ana~have you gotten any birthday goodies yet???
    Brenda

  7. #427
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    676
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Packing, packing, packing ... what will go into my package? Cats? Bobbins? Yarn? Who knows?
    Krystyna, if you have me then pack it all. I could use all that you listed even the cat. Of course, the precious little thing would probably not be very happy once it got here seeing as how it would have been cramme in a box for three or four days.LOL
    Anyway, I love bobins, can never have to many, love yarn, starting to learn to crochet, and love anything else so just pack up everything and mail it here. Ill love it all.

  8. #428
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,466
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by mdall View Post
    Krystyna, if you have me then pack it all. I could use all that you listed even the cat. Of course, the precious little thing would probably not be very happy once it got here seeing as how it would have been cramme in a box for three or four days.LOL
    Anyway, I love bobins, can never have to many, love yarn, starting to learn to crochet, and love anything else so just pack up everything and mail it here. Ill love it all.
    OK. OW!!! Darn cat scratched me. Now it's all tangled up in yarn. Grrrr.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

  9. #429
    Super Member brenda21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,128
    no sp packages yet but I got a really cute pumpkin doll quilt in the dq swap!
    Brenda

  10. #430
    Super Member Vanogay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,134
    Sharon - don't forget to vote on the mini quilts, but vote for mine! I entered - here's a hint about it - it's a small thing and kinda cute. Shouldn't be hard to spot.
    Kathleen

    Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.