Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crafty grammie View Post
    Krystyna- you sure are tricky- but I think you are sending your package to me again. I love angels,panels and chocolate so I'm almost positive it is coming my way and I can't post pictures,if not you can send me a duplicate and i will be very happy.
    Now I like all that stuff also, so it could be for ME and I can post pictures!

Wow my mailbox contained the greatest gift from Crafty Darlene! I will post pics tomorrrow as I am about to walk out the door for a mini vacation with my DDIL but I am taking the book, candy and tissue holder with me!! Thank You~

sent my SP her package on Friday. Can't wait to see if she likes everything.

My sp pack will go out on Monday. Going to a pumpkin festival today and hope to find something extra for her box. Some great packages coming in.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Crafty Darlene, you are quite welcome. I had fun putting the pkg together and I love babies so I thought putting in the shampoo and lotion would be great! Have a great time with your new grandson and take pics!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    @Krystyna: I think we lived with my mom and dad and then his Mom and Dad on and off for a few years. And never had any money. Just be glad everyone is safe, sound, warm and eating good veggies. It will all work out. Or as my Dad used to say 'It'll all come out in the wash'
    Yep. It will all work out. Lately it is quite nice having them around since we all cook and eat dinner together -- but I have to say that these days its like Thanksgiving dinner every night. Deliciousness that will stay with me for years!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    Oh LIndA,
    THANK YOU, (1) for posting this picture (2) and for the bag, I Love love love it!!!! It will be perfect for my BS books,.And along with this came a wallet, so material and a cute note pad and binder clips. Linda it was just san AWESOME bag, I can't thank you enough.. (BTW: it was just delivered in the mail today! LOL

Again, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
    your so very welcome.....I hoped you would like the bag...
    Retired and living in NE Michigan

Posted my package on the 11th so should arrive by next weekend. Could give lots of clues on this one but think they would give it away very easily. Ok here is one my sp this time shares the same name as my sp last month.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaj11 View Post
    ThankYou Tracy P. I love, love the cat, it is sooo cool thank you for everything, MM my favorite candy, books and fat quaters,, tea thank you thank you! MRSAJ11
    Oh no! You got my package!!! Not really but that is simply adorable. I know you must love it.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Secret Pal your package is out for delivery! That's the good news. The bad news is that I forgot to put a few things into it.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 ... LastLast