Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Blog Entries
    That apron is so cute!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    And ammunition for the uneducated in-laws!
    Beautifully stated, Krystyna! I SECOND that!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Good luck on your interview, I'm sure you'll do great. Hope all of you have that bench warming up and the fire blazing, I'm on my way. I'll go by the post office first just in case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SEGASAL View Post
    Everyone is getting great packages.... I am still waiting for mine... ;( anyone want to wait with me on the bench?
    I am on the bench this month with you Segasal! First time for me, I think. But the anticipation is great! I think I like it when they come a little later, not such a long wait for the next one. LOL As I type this, I hope I haven't gotten it and forgotten.............let me see now...........
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
    I'll hang out on the bench... how do you feel about coffee?
    LOTS of coffee. And sweet stuff to go along with it. You notice, I am not fussy, long as it is sweet. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    For anyone going to sit on the bench with Segasal...just know she makes great Apple Butter!!!! I am thinking of you today, Susan, and I know you will ROCK at the interview. Enjoy it and just think what fun it will be to share it with your silly relatives.

Sharon Anne, I love red so when you get my name you can send me a Red cowl...how nice we have the same favorite color. Also, loved the mini quilts and hope you are the winner.

Quercus Rubra, my prayers are out there for that tiny little baby girl. Make that quilt for her...she needs to feel that love!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Happy you like it...I will try and get a photo of it posted soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
    Thank you Nelco.......you sent the best secret pal package.........Love Love Love everything.........

I got some fabric perfect for I spy squares and some batiks

A soothing tea cup....thread....strawberry bag........nail files........pens......a book I haven't read yet............

I also got a homemade needle case and hand towel

So many things.......

My favorite cup of soup...........tea..............clips for binding.........tissues......notepad..........

The list keeps going on........

Again thank you Nelco...............................

I'm sure I've forgotten some items..............
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Power Poster
    LaQuita and I had each other this month for Secret Pals, how fun is that? She sent me two repro print fat qtrs., 2 purple and a butterfly fat qtr., a fall towel, fall kleenix, note cards and lotion. What a great package. Thanks so much LaQuita.
    Name:  Breast Cancer 2012 002 (Small).jpg
Views: 98
Size:  47.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    Great packages! I'm still waiting too. Vanogay I was going to suggest we meet at the bench and see if we can find some gummy wine with real wine to snack on. Trying to imagine what it would feel like to bite into a gummy and get a squirt of wine!
    But I got a better idea, and Segagal and MamaH why don't you come along too. Let's go sit on Brenda's hearth and check out the action with Kay and the scarecrow dude. Free entertainment.

Hey Mamahouser yeah bring some coffee too.
    I'm in. Another day and no package in my mail - even that was pretty sparse today. If we could sit on the hearth - watching - let's have some 'mulled' cider - that'll keep us warm whilst we watch them 'critters'!!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    Also, loved the mini quilts and hope you are the winner.
    Hey, I hope mine won! Although if the truth be known, I voted for one other than my own. I really liked #__ and thought more work had gone into it - but mine was my second choice. They were all amazing.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast