Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Did you ever wonder what your Secret Pal does with the things you send her? Does she really use them, gift them on? Well, I'd like to show you three of the projects my past secret pals have sent - and what I have done with them. One was made into a Christmas table runner (too soon for Anastasia's contest), one I did the ornament and it will probably be a gift for someone and the third I did a small quilt - showing close up of quilting and backing. Just to let you know someone out here does use what you send.
    The faces on the quilt are so adorable.everyone is getting such wonderful swaps. I love the neck scarf also.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    I hope you're off the bench today also. When I was little I was always told my eyes were so brown they were really black, at least that hasn't faded. I have been called a devil a few times in my life, maybe that's why I'm a Taurus ?Nice projects you made with your packages. You're quilting bubbles are purfect on the quilt, really fits it well.

Blog Entries
    Susan loved the video of you and Meadow. Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Those kitties.. omg those kitties.

Krystyna, be safe.

One of my first swap partners gave me a layer cake of pink fabrics and I made a quilt from it It was my first ever quilt. I've used some fabrics in other little projects, boom swaps and such.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Well, mail has run - no package srom my SP today. Maybe Monday. There's only 3 more mail days in October - gotta be one of them ya think?
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Please please please ...

Keep my son in huge prayer. I cannot mention what happened but to tell you that my heart is heavy and sad. He's alive don't worry, no accidents here but what has happened has caused me grief right now.

Everyone thank you for your kind words regarding the MS. I made through Friday but after today's news I probably won't go in on Tuesday. I still haven't received my SP package yet but its ok. My mind is not focused right now and I'm trying to get into the mood to sew/embroider.

Krystyna, please be safe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA. We're battening down the hatches for Sandy. Although we live on a sandbar with nothing between us and Cuba but ocean, we're not planning to evacuate. So ... any and all prayers are very very very welcome. Be safe everyone!
    Krystyna.. Prayers for all the east coast. Will send special prayers your way. Please keep safe... Let us know how its going for you during the storm... HUGS
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA. We're battening down the hatches for Sandy. Although we live on a sandbar with nothing between us and Cuba but ocean, we're not planning to evacuate. So ... any and all prayers are very very very welcome. Be safe everyone!
    Krystyna, Sending prayers to you and your family also some of my family members who live near the east coast...

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Susan, you and Meadow look like you belong together! I enjoyed the video
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Wonderful packages coming in, seems like a lot might still be on the bench, and yes only a few more Oct days. Not sure how many waiting on the bench are in the path of the storm coming Yikes!
    Anyway prayers being said for any and all that are likely to have to deal with the storm, including my daughter who's in NYC. It kind of looks like the eastern fourth of the country might have some kind of part of the storm to deal with, so prayers and wishes that all will be safe and hopefully not too much damage or loss of power. Remember to get every thing charged up Sunday! And set out the flashlights so you can find them in the dark. Not forgetting you friends in Canada either.
    Verna-glad I could help, now I hope to get on there tomorrow-still have over 100 to find.
    Last edited by starshine; 10-27-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 ... LastLast