Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Brenda21 - I sent to Krystyna via PayPal. Worked like a charm and so easy. Now I want to send a cheerful greeting card, maybe with a Starbucks giftcard inside. Coffee or tea or Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate might bring a wee smile to her face for a moment. Yes, I DO love that hot chocolate!!!
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
    Brenda21 - I sent to Krystyna via PayPal. Worked like a charm and so easy. Now I want to send a cheerful greeting card, maybe with a Starbucks giftcard inside. Coffee or tea or Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate might bring a wee smile to her face for a moment. Yes, I DO love that hot chocolate!!!
    Awesome!! Glad it worked
    Brenda

Sharon Anne,
    I love love hot chocolate from Starbucks. I don't drink coffee but I get my hot chocolate every morning on my way to work!

Blog Entries
    Sharon, I sent via paypal, as well, that system is almost too easy. At least when it comes to ebay. LOL I hadn['t thought of the starbucks card, too. Good for you, I think that is a great idea. In these times, I'm sure she is concentrating on the needs of her familiy, and comfort foods can be just as important!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I didn't think of Paypal - sent a card with cash inside. Fretted over it, but noticed a posting from Melissa just recently that mentioned having received cards for her from -**- and my name was among them, so will assume it got there with the cash still inside. Future sendings might very well be through Paypal. How does she get the cash to her - and is there a charge for it (like Western Union)?
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    It's easy, acct attached to an email acct. From paypal you just send to her email. No charge
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Hello ladies (and gents, if any) - Haven't been on the board in a while. Other obligations like family visiting, etc. But today I have off from work, so it's back to my computer and getting SP's package together to mail out tomorrow for Nov. I made another cowl, since the weather is cold. Who will be the recipient this time. Well, it will not be going all the way to the East coast this time, but my SP does live in an area that gets snow, ice and frigid temps - maybe about 1/2 the distance as from here to NY. Will put the same info on Nov SP thread.

I also found out you can send Starbuck's cards through email, too. My DD finally got her power back in NJ and I sent her one for comfort, too.

Take care, all.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93