Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Sew Sweet! END OF SUMMER 2.5” ‘CANDY’ swap!!! *Sign-up Closes 8/1/13*

I got my candies! Thanks so much Sheri!! The spud is classic, and big hunk is right up there too. My dad loves them!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Thanks Sheri I received my box of goodies today.....now I need to find the time to sew sew sew.....grandkids are moving away this weekend so I think I will drowned my tears in my sweet candy squares.
    Thanks also for the idaho treats......
    Barb
    Check out my new website: www.southhilldesigns.com/barbarakibler

SheriR, Thank you so much for the unexpected little package with the real candy! The extra fabric was a treat to find as well. I appreciate your work. Thanks for helping us all out! And thanks to Fraew from CA for the fabric too. It's so nice to see new prints I haven't seen here in my local quilt shop!

I received my package yesterday. Thank you everyone. Special thanks to SheriR for your work and extra candy.

Doing my happy dance, the charms arrived today!!!! Thanks so much, SheriR.

I was out of town for work last week, but presently surprised when my mail started up again on Saturday. I haven't had a real good inspection yet, but what I saw got me all excited! Can't wait to get started.

Thanks again, SheriR! You have definitely got to do another one soon-when things get calmed down a little for you,
    Madeline

Got mine!!! Got mine!!! Anyone who doesn't want their yucky horrible spud can forward to me. I'll help take it off your hands!!!

I got home last night from my trip to Utah to see daughter and family. My sweet candy was waiting for me and I enjoyed every bite of the Idaho Spud. I found a great quilt shop in Provo called Fabric Mill. What great prices they had. Sure wish I lived closer. It is worth stopping at if you are ever in the area.

Jannie, sounds like fun!!! Glad you enjoyed your Candy and your trip!

I've heard from must of you. Everyone should have received their Candy. If you haven't let me know. I'll check the tracking number!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

I think I'm going to take a couple of months off and hopefully post a new candy swap in January.
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Hello there ladies! I just wanted to thank you all for the candy. I just spent the better part of 3 hours chain stitching so many squares I can't count, at least not yet. I pulled mostly medium and dark squares from every single bag I received and mixed them with some lights I had. I've still got a long way to go but at this point, everyone in this group will be represented in my quilt top. I had a great deal of fun today, due in great part to all of you. Thank you so much!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast