Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: "Once Upon a Time In My Garden" PP Block Swap with a "Twist"

Neat wooden irons!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

I really like the one on Esty, tried to purchase it and needed to create an account? I already have a paypal account so what account are they asking me to create? So I did not purchase it

Back to subject at hand, I found a beautiful red fabric for my cardinals, just need to get it washed. Sunday is an all day get together at a local hall to quilts, hope to work on my blocks there.
    After 2 years with the same signature I have been requested to remove it. Bye

Brush and thimble that wooden iron is cute. DH made my wooden iron but I purchase a pattern recently to make a dress for my little girls. It was also off Etsy and I ran into the same thing. There should be some where you can click and go on. It asks you just incase you have no paypal. I know it is confusing.Instead of the register page can you click on the tab on top and go to sign in?
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 05-15-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Anna Quilts

A really inexpensive way to make one is to take a clothes pin, the type with the spring holding the two pieces together, and take it apart. Wala, now you have two wooden irons.

Blog Entries
    It's been a busy couple of days! I think today I will work on my swap blocks! Have been trying to design a cool watermellon...hmmm...designing for PPing isn't for the faint of heart!

Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Have been trying to design a cool watermellon...hmmm...designing for PPing isn't for the faint of heart!
    Thanks for the early morning chuckle Ronda. I started the day with a renewed attitude and hope to work on my blocks later on today. Could you use part of the kitty watermelon to design a block?
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Thanks for the early morning chuckle Ronda. I started the day with a renewed attitude and hope to work on my blocks later on today. Could you use part of the kitty watermelon to design a block?
    Yes, I could Anna, but I have this bee in my bonnet that says..."how hard can this be? You can do this...quit being a woosie"! LOL! I may down the road do just that, but am not ready to give up just yet. Now, remember to ENJOY your sewing today! LOL! That's an order...

Blog Entries
    ...designing for PPing isn't for the faint of heart!
    You said it! A little time, patience, trial and error. Know when to say when, put it away and come back to it refreshed and renewed.

Have a great quilty day!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Have been trying to design a cool watermellon...hmmm...designing for PPing isn't for the faint of heart!
    No, but it could be for the wild and crazy! I have been thinking along the lines of designing my pp blocks also.

Can I blame that on you Ronda? Are you the influenceR?

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    No, but it could be for the wild and crazy! I have been thinking along the lines of designing my pp blocks also.

Can I blame that on you Ronda? Are you the influenceR?
    I know...we'll blame it on the air we breathe here in Washington! Makes us think we can do anything!

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast