Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: To the organizers of the recently completed International Fabric Swap

To the organizers of the recently completed International Fabric Swap

To all who participated and to all who organized...Thank you. I know it was a big undertaking AND I am a first timer to these swaps and it exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled with the fabrics that I received...all so different and now special to me because they came from people I have never met from all over the US, Canada and Australia. Thank you!

a small village about 65 miles north of NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by mariehughey View Post
    To all who participated and to all who organized...Thank you. I know it was a big undertaking AND I am a first timer to these swaps and it exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled with the fabrics that I received...all so different and now special to me because they came from people I have never met from all over the US, Canada and Australia. Thank you!
    I second this - Carsey did a phenomenal job with this swap, but she wouldn't have had a swap without all the generous quilters who sent in fabrics - I hope to see lots of quilts made from all the wonderful fabrics - I just hope I can do justice to all the incredibly wonderful FQs I received, thank you to EVERYONE!
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

I loved the swap. My quilt is done & hope to get it posted soon--need DD's help to post pictures. I'm also working on a wallhanging using all the wonderful, unique, fun labels that were sent. Have to remember all the wonderful swappers.